BDSM Flirt

I had one more thought . . .there is a pic thread on BDSM called bound submissives. There are some really beautiful pics there that I could resize for you if you want.
 
Thanks Red and Dixi.

I'll use the links you both sent me and I'll keep looking. In the meantime I'll keep the one that's up.

I can't look anymore more today, I've had enough.

So what are you two up too?

I can't believe how quiet it is in here on the weekends.

CatEyes
 
navarre said:
One sub....two subs....three subs.

How nice.


Hi Cat.

Hi navarre. *smile*

lol, I think you have a thing for three's.

How did your football games go?



CatEyes
 
Sure did dix
I'll post more on the Weekend BDSM report thread a little later.
 
CatEyes said:


Hi navarre. *smile*

lol, I think you have a thing for three's.

How did your football games go?



CatEyes

I hope to find out soon Cat.
One hell of a prize for the winner.
 
redelicious said:


Welcome home Sir. Can I get you something to drink?

I think I'll have a mineral water with a slice of lemon Sis.
Thank you.
 
navarre said:


I hope to find out soon Cat.
One hell of a prize for the winner.

Ohhh I saw that. You're doing a football pool.

I missed it. ;(

Oh well, I'd lose anyway. I haven't really followed football the last two years.

What I meant though, was, how did your team do today?

CatEyes
 
The Steelers don't play this week Cat.
It's their bye week.



edited for spelling
 
Last edited:
CatEyes said:
Thanks Red and Dixi.

I'll use the links you both sent me and I'll keep looking. In the meantime I'll keep the one that's up.

I can't look anymore more today, I've had enough.

So what are you two up too?

I can't believe how quiet it is in here on the weekends.

CatEyes


Hey Cat- I know you said you were done AV shopping for the day, but I saw this and thought of you.
 
redelicious said:



Hey Cat- I know you said you were done AV shopping for the day, but I saw this and thought of you.


Awww, that's cute. ;-)



CatEyes
 
CatEyes said:


Thank you Red. Most sites I've been to seem to have the same problem.

I thought everyone had left. No one has said a word in a while.

CatEyes

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I have to get dinner going. I should be back in a bit. I can't wait to see what you pick for an AV.
 
redelicious said:


Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I have to get dinner going. I should be back in a bit. I can't wait to see what you pick for an AV.

I'll see you when you get back.

It's going to take a while to pick one cause I'm so darn picky. I kind of like what's up there, for now, Wish it was a bit bigger but it'll do.

In the meantime I'll be printing out my homework. I suddenly have homework.

CatEyes
 
Hey Dixi! Not much new here. Same old boring stuff.

Anything exciting and new on your end?

CatEyes
 
Nope not much excitement here. Just kinda hanging out, lurking more on the other board, and hoping my daughter doesn't drive me crazy. Her boyfriend shipped out to basic training today...lol.

~smiles~
 
She's missing him? ;-)

Since we're alone. Well sorta. lol As alone as you can be in one of these boards anyway.

I wanted to ask you some things and you can answer if you want or not answer if you don't. You can answer here or PM me.

Anyway.

Our situations were very close with D/s and I'm curious about some stuff, since you've already been there.

Do you think it helped at all to have the online D/s situation? Do you feel it helped you to figure out what you wanted and to learn more?

When you approached your husband about it, how did he react? Was he for it right away or did it take him some time to get used to the idea?

There's so much information and there's so much to learn, maybe more so for a Dom. Did he go right into and start reading and researching or was it a slow thing? Were there ups and downs? Did you find it easy to move into areas that weren't as comfortable, like pain for instance? Did he find it easy to move into these areas or was it a struggle?

Ok, that's all I can think of for now. *smile*







CatEyes
 
Back
Top