California Directory

sugarkisses said:
lol or I could just stop at 99 posts

You don't have to have an AV. Sometimes its good to be incognito.

And you can't get your own tagline until 1000. maybe quit then.
 
Good morning gang. What a miserable commute this morning. Sheets of rain, debris all over the road, maniacal drivers... If you have to hit the highways and byways this morning, drive slow and be safe. Wishing all a frivolous and frisky Friday... ;)
 
Good morning, everyone!

I'm taking the red line into work this morning....I just saw the traffic report....it doesn't look good.....

Have a great Friday, all!
 
Nigel said:
Good morning, everyone!

I'm taking the red line into work this morning....I just saw the traffic report....it doesn't look good.....

Have a great Friday, all!

Morning Nigel. I take it the red line is some form of public transportation? Probably a dumb question, but I'm a No. Cal guy, and haven't heard of it.
 
Orwell84 said:
Morning Nigel. I take it the red line is some form of public transportation? Probably a dumb question, but I'm a No. Cal guy, and haven't heard of it.

Yes, Orwell...it's the idiot's version of BART. It's a subway that runs from North Hollywood to Union Station in Downtown LA.

It's a bad idea, poorly executed...but it's convenient for me, most of the time..... :)

Have a good one!
 
G'Moring Everyone TGIF,

I hope everyone is off to a great start today..... We were going to the Coast to Morro Bay and Pismo to celebrate my Birthday on Mon. But with the rain I might as well stay here and go on a dry weekend.. I hope you all have a great weekend, and for the ones that ski, Looks like your in for an early ski season.. I love the snow just glad I dont live in it......Im an Ocean girl myself !!! :)

Gheese Im just rattaling on here, BB soon.........Muahhh:kiss:
 
*yawn* Im off to vegas in a bit.. And my honey is suprising me with where we are staying.. I can't wait.. Supposedly, its the best room in the hotel. I only wish i knew which one. :(
 
TGIFF

Hi all. Please note the extra "F" in TGIF. It's Thank God It's Fucking Friday. Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo.

Well, I love the rain. Been along time since I had to wear my jacket. Took me about 15 minutes to get to work this morning (7 mile drive.) LOL. Okay, I'll stop gloating.

AC, Did I tell you that purple is my favorite color? I think I did on your pic thread. Anyhow, seeing you swallow that entire vibe gives me an idea of one of my other favorite things to do. :p

Missy, so nice to see you. Happy Birthday honey. I hope you get everything you desire for your birthday. I'll be happy to give you spanking one for each year. :p

EJ, It is so sad that you're cumming when I'm going hun. I miss you.

Ukin, your fly is open again. LOL. Bet you love it open too.

Cherrie, Greeneyes everyone else. Let's party today.
 
Its one of my favorite things to do as well... But .. well. With something warm.. and silky.. mmm. Yeah!
 
Missy52 said:
G'Moring Everyone TGIF,

I hope everyone is off to a great start today..... We were going to the Coast to Morro Bay and Pismo to celebrate my Birthday on Mon. But with the rain I might as well stay here and go on a dry weekend.. I hope you all have a great weekend, and for the ones that ski, Looks like your in for an early ski season.. I love the snow just glad I dont live in it......Im an Ocean girl myself !!! :)

Gheese Im just rattaling on here, BB soon.........Muahhh:kiss:

Maybe we guys can go fishing, catch a red headed mermaid.
 
ozme52 said:
Maybe we guys can go fishing, catch a red headed mermaid.

Oz, a red headed mermaid sounds great. I'm reaching for my pole (you can interpret that any way you like). :D

AC, enjoy Vegas, and report back to us nosey people on this board. BTW, were you a sword swallower (real swords) in another life?

Lance, how's it hanging today?

Missy, Happy B'Day. Don't forget to make a wish before blowing out the candles. I hope all your wishes come true. Smooches :kiss: and two dozen :rose: for you!
 
lol. No.. and that wasn't even the best i CAN do.. :) I just need a bit more preperation to do more..

(that was kinda impromptu.. )

i will! one more hour till i zoom off! woohoo!
 
Alley Cat said:
lol. No.. and that wasn't even the best i CAN do.. :) I just need a bit more preperation to do more..

(that was kinda impromptu.. )

i will! one more hour till i zoom off! woohoo!


Well I for one just don't believe you! Let's just say I'm from a Missouri-like state and

"Feeling is believing."
 
ozme52 said:
Well I for one just don't believe you! Let's just say I'm from a Missouri-like state and

"Feeling is believing."


heh, Feel this baby!

oh wait you can't.

Your loss. :p

heh. Morning dear!
 
Good luck

AC, have a ton of fun. I told you that a couple of times already, but I felt like saying it again. ;)


Orwell, I'm NOT hanging. Hehehe. You should know by now, I have a perpetual hard-on. :p
 
Alley Cat said:
lol. No.. and that wasn't even the best i CAN do.. :) I just need a bit more preperation to do more..

(that was kinda impromptu.. )

i will! one more hour till i zoom off! woohoo!

I'm impressed, and jealous! ;)
 
Re: Good luck

Lance Hardrock said:
AC, have a ton of fun. I told you that a couple of times already, but I felt like saying it again. ;)


Orwell, I'm NOT hanging. Hehehe. You should know by now, I have a perpetual hard-on. :p

My bad. Let me rephrase: where's it pointing today...
 
Good Morning

Oz, Lance, Orwell, EJ, Cherrie, AC, Ukin, Nigel, Missy, and anyone else I missed(sorry!)


I hope everyone is having a good day, at least a better day than mine, rain is never good, and a broken heart is worse!
 
GreenEyedGodess said:
Good Morning

Oz, Lance, Orwell, EJ, Cherrie, AC, Ukin, Nigel, Missy, and anyone else I missed(sorry!)


I hope everyone is having a good day, at least a better day than mine, rain is never good, and a broken heart is worse!

Morning GEG. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I'm sure you've heard it before, but time truly does heal. If you care to vent, discuss, or whatever, feel free to PM...

I hope you'll be felling better soon. Cyber hugs to you... :)
 
GreenEyedGodess said:
Good Morning

Oz, Lance, Orwell, EJ, Cherrie, AC, Ukin, Nigel, Missy, and anyone else I missed(sorry!)


I hope everyone is having a good day, at least a better day than mine, rain is never good, and a broken heart is worse!

Come on over here for a hug and a dose of what's good for me... er.. you.
 
Rain makes things grow

GreenEyedGodess said:

I hope everyone is having a good day, at least a better day than mine, rain is never good, and a broken heart is worse!



Well, this rain will make pretty flowers and gardens grow in the spring (actually it will help my lettuce and onions grow right now).

And from a broken heart we may grow in wisdom, and find even greater love in the future.

Life is grand and we know it is grand because sometimes it dishes out obstacles and heartbreaks for us to overcome.

From the bad, we learn to appreciate the goodness of life.

Enjoy the good, learn from the bad and have a smile on your face for everyday you are granted here on this beautiful gem of a planet we call home.

Ok we from the Outer Limits will now return control of Lance back over to him.


Hey Greeneyes, come sit on my lap and let's talk about the first thing that pops up. :p :p :p
 
Back
Top