California Directory

Ukin said:
Missy..is it your birthday honey? Wow...happy birthday lol...

Now..lay thee down..let Lance and I give you something nice for your celebration :)

(((((((Ukin)))))) and ((((((((Lance)))))))) 'something nice' huh? sure sounds like fun <weg>


GreenEyes:

Just noticed that poem in your sig. Missy. It's beautiful, a good motto to live by. Better to feel for the moment than to be dead forever! And thanks for the consolation, I know eventually I'll heal. Just gotta keep living and loving!

Thank you (((((((((GEG)))))))),

I hope it helps.. That poem has a very special meaning to me.. I love it.. alot of truth to it ........ have a good weekend hun go out and have a good time with the girls.........;)
 
Re: Re: that's for sure

GreenEyedGodess said:
lol!

Smack one

*laughing and pinching your ass*

**runs up, chuckling..smacks his ass again..and then follows it with a hard pinch**
 
Missy52 said:
(((((((Ukin)))))) and ((((((((Lance)))))))) 'something nice' huh? sure sounds like fun <weg>



You can bet your sweet Californian ass it's fun....;)
 
hey there

Uh, only one smack? :(


And Ukin, you devil you. What will the ladies say?

I propose that we give both Greeneyes and Missy something that will blow their minds. :p
 
Re: hey there

Lance Hardrock said:
Uh, only one smack? :(


And Ukin, you devil you. What will the ladies say?

I propose that we give both Greeneyes and Missy something that will blow their minds. :p


MMmmmm...now this could be both fun and wicked :p
 
Re: Re: Re: that's for sure

Ukin said:
**runs up, chuckling..smacks his ass again..and then follows it with a hard pinch**

Oh Lance you don't even know what you're in for!

*laughs wickedly*

*smoothing a soft hand over the reddening behind*

and just when you think you've got a reprieve, another

Smack comes your way,

but I'm not telling who gave it!
 
Ukin said:
You can bet your sweet Californian ass it's fun....;)

Yeah your right there lol and I'VE got something for you Two to Blow on .........giggles .. Its my Birthday hehehe :p :D
 
Ukin said:
You can bet your sweet Californian ass it's fun....;)

Yeah your right there lol and I'VE got something for you Two to Blow on .........giggles .. Its my Birthday hehehe :p :D
 
OOOOOOOOOOOO

GreenEyedGodess said:
Oh Lance you don't even know what you're in for!

*laughs wickedly*

*smoothing a soft hand over the reddening behind*

and just when you think you've got a reprieve, another

Smack comes your way,

but I'm not telling who gave it!


Oh Greeneyes, you are so wicked and wanton today.


*shivers and quivers*
 
Re: Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy

Lance Hardrock said:
Now you wouldn't be jealous now would you?


Absolutely not!! And don't let me hear you quoting any Shakespeare crap at me!
 
seeing double

Missy52 said:
Yeah your right there lol and I'VE got something for you Two to Blow on .........giggles .. Its my Birthday hehehe :p :D


Oh Missy, you posted twice. Guess I'll just have to blow on both of your nipples for that.

Happy Birthday. :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: OOOOOOOOOOOO

Lance Hardrock said:
Oh Greeneyes, you are so wicked and wanton today.


*shivers and quivers*


Ah so you're enjoying this. Well that deserves another Smack!

*laughing with total abandon*

your ass is quite red now!



:kiss: to make it all better!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Softie huh?

GreenEyedGodess said:
Well depends on what your definition of Harley is? Oz thinks it's your "schlong"!

Now I'm really regretting say that.

I'm gonna keep my nose outta Lance and Ukin's business from now on. It's too stinky anyway!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: that's for sure

GreenEyedGodess said:
Oh Lance you don't even know what you're in for!

*laughs wickedly*

*smoothing a soft hand over the reddening behind*

and just when you think you've got a reprieve, another

Smack comes your way,

but I'm not telling who gave it!

That a girl....now..should we play with his balls? But no letting him know who is cupping them? **laughing*
 
Missy52 said:
Yeah your right there lol and I'VE got something for you Two to Blow on .........giggles .. Its my Birthday hehehe :p :D

Uh huh....your command is our wish Missy....I like to blow on lips ;)
 
Re: Re: Softie huh?

Ukin said:
Damn you...was it YOU who made that f***ing mess on the chrome?

that stuff really fucks up the chrome, don't it?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Softie huh?

ozme52 said:
Now I'm really regretting say that.

I'm gonna keep my nose outta Lance and Ukin's business from now on. It's too stinky anyway!

and messy :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Softie huh?

ozme52 said:
that stuff really fucks up the chrome, don't it?

No idea yet mate...I am tempted to say that most biker chicks swallow...but that's not the type of things to post upon this Thread!!
 
Re: Re: OOOOOOOOOOOO

GreenEyedGodess said:
Ah so you're enjoying this. Well that deserves another Smack!

*laughing with total abandon*

your ass is quite red now!



:kiss: to make it all better!


Oooh, let's do more kissing. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: <for your love triangle>
 
Re: Re: I like that idea

Ukin said:
Then mine next....

And mine Missy! I'm sure you'll have to make the rounds several times before you've blown enough candles.

Us Cali-guys are here to do our duty!

Ladies, perhaps Missy would like some cake too!
 
Last edited:
Re: forget his Harley

Lance Hardrock said:
Greeneyes, I'll give you something to ride on all night long. :p

Yeah, if she wants just a 17 minute ride. I saw those posts yesterday.

GEG, I'll hum ya a whole opera!
 
Back
Top