California Directory

Re: Rain makes things grow

Lance Hardrock said:
Well, this rain will make pretty flowers and gardens grow in the spring (actually it will help my lettuce and onions grow right now).

And from a broken heart we may grow in wisdom, and find even greater love in the future.

Life is grand and we know it is grand because sometimes it dishes out obstacles and heartbreaks for us to overcome.

From the bad, we learn to appreciate the goodness of life.

Enjoy the good, learn from the bad and have a smile on your face for everyday you are granted here on this beautiful gem of a planet we call home.

Ok we from the Outer Limits will now return control of Lance back over to him.


Hey Greeneyes, come sit on my lap and let's talk about the first thing that pops up. :p :p :p

Lol.

Lance, you're such a sweetie, I just hate being an idiot. and I wish my emotions didn't control my life. But let's have that talk about whatever pops up:devil:
 
Thank you everyone for trying to cheer me up!:D


My sunnier disposition is back in place, so Happy Friday Fuckday!

Happy Birthday Missy, and AC have a good time in Vegas, with your bf.


to everyone :kiss:'s
 
talking

GreenEyedGodess said:
Lol.

Lance, you're such a sweetie, I just hate being an idiot. and I wish my emotions didn't control my life. But let's have that talk about whatever pops up:devil:

Now that's my girl. It's much more fun to talk about pop-ups than bemoaning fate. :)
 
Too lazy to read through the pages I have missed....sooooooooooooo ~~~~~

HAPPY FUCKING FRIDAY TO EVERYONE :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Ukin said:
Too lazy to read through the pages I have missed....sooooooooooooo ~~~~~

HAPPY FUCKING FRIDAY TO EVERYONE :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Hey Ukin! Don't scare everyone away....

damn, too late!
 
Hey Ukin

Don't you think it's a bit chilly to be sitting around dressed like that in your av?

of course, look who's talking
<-----------
 
ozme52 said:
Hey Ukin! Don't scare everyone away....

damn, too late!

Tee hee..yep..too fucking late mate..they all be up and buggered off ;)
 
Re: Hey Ukin

Lance Hardrock said:
Don't you think it's a bit chilly to be sitting around dressed like that in your av?

of course, look who's talking
<-----------

Lance..you are an American softie mate..they breed us tough over the Pond..or is it they breed us stoopid?
 
Softie huh?

Well, here is what you say: Next to sex, I like my Harley best

But I say: I love sex on your Harley best.

ok, that doesn't make much sense. I'm just punchy cause it's Fucking Friday
 
Re: Softie huh?

Lance Hardrock said:
Well, here is what you say: Next to sex, I like my Harley best

But I say: I love sex on your Harley best.

ok, that doesn't make much sense. I'm just punchy cause it's Fucking Friday


lol. Always fun to have sex on someone else's possessions.
 
Hi all. Please note the extra "F" in TGIF. It's Thank God It's Fucking Friday. Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo.


Missy, so nice to see you. Happy Birthday honey. I hope you get everything you desire for your birthday. I'll be happy to give you spanking one for each year.



LANCE !!!

Aww Thanks Lance sweetie.. Hey how about an extra 'O' <weg>
<blush> Ohh Lance thats alotta swats hhmmm ........ Or, Oz, Make sure they're DEEP SEA Poles lolol

(((((GEG))))) Im sorry for your heartache hun.. It Seems like when we get passed it , it hurts for a while, but it makes us better and stronger afterwards. Hang in there hun and thanks for the Birthday wishes, as well as the rest of my Lit Roomies.. Nigel, Ukin, Ozme, Ozwell, Celtic, Red, Cherrie, Ej.....muahhhh to you all
:kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Softie huh?

Lance Hardrock said:
Well, here is what you say: Next to sex, I like my Harley best

But I say: I love sex on your Harley best.

ok, that doesn't make much sense. I'm just punchy cause it's Fucking Friday


Ukin? Have you been letting Lance have sex on your Harley? Is he talking about the bike or is that a nickname for your schlong?
 
Dance like no one is Watching
Love like you'll never be Hurt
Sing like no one is Listening
Live like it's Heaven on Earth........


Just noticed that poem in your sig. Missy. It's beautiful, a good motto to live by. Better to feel for the moment than to be dead forever! And thanks for the consolation, I know eventually I'll heal. Just gotta keep living and loving!

:rose:
 
Re: Re: Softie huh?

GreenEyedGodess said:
lol. Always fun to have sex on someone else's possessions.
But..GEG..on another mans Harley? lol
 
Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy

ozme52 said:
Ukin? Have you been letting Lance have sex on your Harley? Is he talking about the bike or is that a nickname for your schlong?

Now you wouldn't be jealous now would you?

I'm sure there's room on Ukin's Harley for you. :D
 
Missy52 said:
Hi all. Please note the extra "F" in TGIF. It's Thank God It's Fucking Friday. Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo.


Missy, so nice to see you. Happy Birthday honey. I hope you get everything you desire for your birthday. I'll be happy to give you spanking one for each year.



LANCE !!!

Aww Thanks Lance sweetie.. Hey how about an extra 'O' <weg>
<blush> Ohh Lance thats alotta swats hhmmm ........ Or, Oz, Make sure they're DEEP SEA Poles lolol

(((((GEG))))) Im sorry for your heartache hun.. It Seems like when we get passed it , it hurts for a while, but it makes us better and stronger afterwards. Hang in there hun and thanks for the Birthday wishes, as well as the rest of my Lit Roomies.. Nigel, Ukin, Ozme, Ozwell, Celtic, Red, Cherrie, Ej.....muahhhh to you all
:kiss: :rose:

Missy..is it your birthday honey? Wow...happy birthday lol...

Now..lay thee down..let Lance and I give you something nice for your celebration :)
 
Re: Softie huh?

Lance Hardrock said:
Well, here is what you say: Next to sex, I like my Harley best

But I say: I love sex on your Harley best.

ok, that doesn't make much sense. I'm just punchy cause it's Fucking Friday

Damn you...was it YOU who made that f***ing mess on the chrome?
 
Missy52 said:
Or, Oz, Make sure they're DEEP SEA Poles lolol

Orwell, Do you want to fish the front of her boat or the rear? I wouldn't want our poles to get tangled up

(shaking my head at the ribs we're gonna take for that visual)
 
Re: Re: Softie huh?

ozme52 said:
Ukin? Have you been letting Lance have sex on your Harley? Is he talking about the bike or is that a nickname for your schlong?

Oz..Who knows what that horny bastard is talking about! :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Softie huh?

GreenEyedGodess said:
Well depends on what your definition of Harley is? Oz thinks it's your "schlong"!

Hahaha...well they both THROB I guess lol
 
forget his Harley

GreenEyedGodess said:
Well depends on what your definition of Harley is? Oz thinks it's your "schlong"!


Greeneyes, I'll give you something to ride on all night long. :p
 
Back
Top