California Directory

Hello everyone. I had a few mins so I was catching up on all the posts. Looks like a break in the clouds now...
 
Re: Re: forget his Harley

ozme52 said:
Yeah, if she wants just a 17 minute ride. I saw those posts yesterday.

GEG, I'll hum ya a whole opera!


And quite a feat that would be!

Thank you boys, my day is looking decidedly up!

:kiss:
 
I'm multitalented

GreenEyedGodess said:
hmm, sounds very tempting!

can you do that while Missy blows out your candle?:p


No problem. I can do many things at once. I can even chew gum and walk at the same time. I'm multitalented and good at multitasking.
:D
 
ozme52 said:
Orwell, Do you want to fish the front of her boat or the rear? I wouldn't want our poles to get tangled up

(shaking my head at the ribs we're gonna take for that visual)
How 'bout we take turns at each end? :D
 
Re: Re: that's for sure

GreenEyedGodess said:
lol!

Smack one

*laughing and pinching your ass*



DISSSSSGUSTING. (Like I should talk, blushing and remembering getting carried away here a while back.......)
 
Hi Sugah

sugarkisses said:
Hello everyone. I had a few mins so I was catching up on all the posts. Looks like a break in the clouds now...


Didn't mean to ignore you Sugarkisses, but we're having a little orgy here to celebrate Missy's 25th birthday. You're welcum to cum join us. :p
 
Re: Hi Sugah

Lance Hardrock said:
Didn't mean to ignore you Sugarkisses, but we're having a little orgy here to celebrate Missy's 25th birthday. You're welcum to cum join us. :p
lol thanks Lance :p
 
Re: Re: Re: that's for sure

Ukin said:
**runs up, chuckling..smacks his ass again..and then follows it with a hard pinch**

Ewwwww! Yuk, Ukin! At least use a fraternity paddle or something!
 
Happy birthday Missy! Hope you have fun. I get to sit at a meeting tonight ... now THATS fun... hehe
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: that's for sure

ozme52 said:
Ewwwww! Yuk, Ukin! At least use a fraternity paddle or something!

Now I understand why Frat boys are always groping each other's asses!

Not that I mind!

Keep the show coming!

:devil:
 
Re: Hi Sugah

Lance Hardrock said:
Didn't mean to ignore you Sugarkisses, but we're having a little orgy here to celebrate Missy's 25th birthday. You're welcum to cum join us. :p


ROFLMAO Lance, your to sweet, lol Dont I wish I was 25 again and know what I know now !!!!! ;)

Hey Now Oz and Orwell, Don't I have anything to say about whos in front or whos in back?? lolol Your taking all the fun out of it.. ... And just and FYI,, for GEG and Oz ,, I dont share !! :p
 
Hola ladies and gents. Just my luck, an orgy in progress and I can't hang around to partake. :mad: :( :confused:

I'm headed home to take my little varmit out to Clovis for the cheer competition. What an evening I have ahead of me...rain...wind...a long drive...
Missy, GEG, Sugar, Lance, Ukin, and Oz, enjoy the orgy!!!;) :D :p :devil:

To the rest of the Cali Thread Gang, have a great weekend. Please wish my daughter's cheer squad luck...
 
sugarkisses said:
Happy birthday Missy! Hope you have fun. I get to sit at a meeting tonight ... now THATS fun... hehe

Thanks Bunches Sugar !! ;) I hope your meeting is a short one for ya........
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: that's for sure

GreenEyedGodess said:
Oh Lance you don't even know what you're in for!

*laughs wickedly*

*smoothing a soft hand over the reddening behind*

and just when you think you've got a reprieve, another

Smack comes your way,

but I'm not telling who gave it!

LMSAO, It's not me! Not me! I swear it. (now where did I put that 2x4 with the nails in it?)
 
thank you

What? Who? Aren't you 25? You have to be over 18 to play on lit, you know. Our Greeneyes barely made it in the door.


and I'm sure glad she did.

Hmmm, guess if you're playing hide the sausage with OR and OZ, that leaves me alone with Greeneyes and Sugarkisses. Hmmmmm, I can handle it. Someone's got to do the job of pleasing these beauties and I volunteer.

:p
 
Orwell84 said:
Hola ladies and gents. Just my luck, an orgy in progress and I can't hang around to partake. :mad: :( :confused:

I'm headed home to take my little varmit out to Clovis for the cheer competition. What an evening I have ahead of me...rain...wind...a long drive...
Missy, GEG, Sugar, Lance, Ukin, and Oz, enjoy the orgy!!!;) :D :p :devil:

To the rest of the Cali Thread Gang, have a great weekend. Please wish my daughter's cheer squad luck...



ORWELL hun the weather is bad its pouring here, be carefull and safe take care and good luck to your daughter.. muahhhhhh
 
Re: Re: Hi Sugah

Missy52 said:
FYI,, for GEG and Oz ,, I dont share !! :p

That's ok Missy, I've never been much into sharing myself! Someone always gets hurt!

and Missy you're always allowed to choose which birthday it is, in fact my mother just decided to have her 30th. birthday!
 
Missy52 said:
Yeah your right there lol and I'VE got something for you Two to Blow on .........giggles .. Its my Birthday hehehe :p :D


Can I have some of your juicy cake?
 
rain gone here

Missy, we're actually seeing some sun this afternoon.


Hey good luck on that cheering squad thingy.
(yea, you SAY it is your daughter in the cheerleading. Uh huh. Yea right)

And ouch Ozme, 2X4..... with nails.... Don't you think that's a bit overdoing it? Gheesh.
 
Re: thank you

Lance Hardrock said:
What? Who? Aren't you 25? You have to be over 18 to play on lit, you know. Our Greeneyes barely made it in the door.


and I'm sure glad she did.

Hmmm, guess if you're playing hide the sausage with OR and OZ, that leaves me alone with Greeneyes and Sugarkisses. Hmmmmm, I can handle it. Someone's got to do the job of pleasing these beauties and I volunteer.

:p

No complaints from me!
:kiss:
 
Re: thank you

Lance Hardrock said:
What? Who? Aren't you 25? You have to be over 18 to play on lit, you know. Our Greeneyes barely made it in the door.


and I'm sure glad she did.

Hmmm, guess if you're playing hide the sausage with OR and OZ, that leaves me alone with Greeneyes and Sugarkisses. Hmmmmm, I can handle it. Someone's got to do the job of pleasing these beauties and I volunteer.

:p
ok Lance dont get me all excited before I have to go sit when I'll be really thinking of sex lol
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: that's for sure

Ukin said:
That a girl....now..should we play with his balls? But no letting him know who is cupping them? **laughing*


Yep. Stepping away I am. I'll have no more part in this. Nope! Nada! Nuff said!
 
Re: Re: thank you

sugarkisses said:
ok Lance dont get me all excited before I have to go sit when I'll be really thinking of sex lol

Friday night meeting? Oh bummer.

The only meeting I have planned for tonight is with a nice cold brewski and a hot woman. :p
 
Back
Top