California Directory

Personally I go for the bold colors or white... deep emerald green, deep blue, ruby red, deep purple, maroon, jewel tones mostly!

:kiss: :devil:
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Personally I go for the bold colors or white... deep emerald green, deep blue, ruby red, deep purple, maroon, jewel tones mostly!

:kiss: :devil:

All great choices. To borrow from Oz, will pix be forthcoming? :D
 
Well For me personally,

I like Black, Deep Purple, and Dark Blue. Being a Red Head, I look terrible in red lolol.... All that money for something that doesnt stay on long... And Oz man their to damned expensive to rip off lolol Unless of course your the one paying for them <wegs>
Muahhhhhhh:p :kiss:
 
Missy52 said:
Well For me personally,

I like Black, Deep Purple, and Dark Blue. Being a Red Head, I look terrible in red lolol.... All that money for something that doesnt stay on long... And Oz man their to damned expensive to rip off lolol Unless of course your the one paying for them <wegs>
Muahhhhhhh:p :kiss:

Also great colors Missy. You do have a point. Ladies lingerie is incredibly expensive. However, I also enjoy leaving it on my lady and working with, or around it. :devil:
 
Phoooey I tried to post another pic. This time black lingerie and it said the pic was too big :(
There's no way to attach wav files here is there?
 
sugarkisses said:
Phoooey I tried to post another pic. This time black lingerie and it said the pic was too big :(
There's no way to attach wav files here is there?

Sugar, I'm a "no tech" kind of guy. Can't help you with that question. Sorry.
 
Sugar, Missy, Cherrie, and the rest of the gang in abstencia, have a great evening. I have seen enough of the office, and it has seen enough of me for this day.

See you all later...
 
Orwell84 said:
Sugar, I'm a "no tech" kind of guy. Can't help you with that question. Sorry.
I'm just not used to being limited in what I can send. I talk mostly on IRC. Most of the pics seem too big to post here I guess the quality is high.
 
Missy52 said:
Well For me personally,

I like Black, Deep Purple, and Dark Blue. Being a Red Head, I look terrible in red lolol.... All that money for something that doesnt stay on long... And Oz man their to damned expensive to rip off lolol Unless of course your the one paying for them <wegs>
Muahhhhhhh:p :kiss:

Would be my pleasure Missy.

A little for wearing,
A little for tearing,
A wrapping so nice,
And just a bit for spice.
 
I'm off for Monday Night Keggling! See you all in a few hours.

:kiss: That's for the ladies.
 
Good evening all. I hope everyone had a good monday. I took my son in for his first dentist appointment today. He was too cute.

Oz, you're making me homesick. I grew up on a farm and I miss all the animals. You're right, sheep grow into the dumbest animals alive, but that's only if they survive since they are born looking for a place to die.

As to the lingerie, I go for dark forest greens and deep blues. I'm with Missy, I'm a redhead so I look terrible in red.
 
ozme52 said:
Let me be the judge of when I'll be coming! :devil:

:rose: :kiss:




:eek: :eek: :eek: I... I... I... *blushing-furiously*


*heh heh* 2 points... But rest assured... I'll get you for that one!<weg> Hahahahahahaha! ggggrrrrrr....... :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
sugarkisses said:
Phoooey I tried to post another pic. This time black lingerie and it said the pic was too big :(
There's no way to attach wav files here is there?

Send it to me honey..I will sort it for you.

sfh0069@aol.com
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: I... I... I... *blushing-furiously*


*heh heh* 2 points... But rest assured... I'll get you for that one!<weg> Hahahahahahaha! ggggrrrrrr....... :heart: :kiss: :rose:

LMAO, I didn't know we were tracking points.

What's that make it? 2 points for me? 10,000 for you?



------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a man is alone in the woods where no one can hear.


Is he still wrong? Heh!
 
Back
Top