California Directory

Orwell84 said:
Morning Oz. I'm working on this alleged holiday, so things could be better, but then again, things could be worse, so I won't complain, at least not too much.

I suspect most of our California breathren are out and about, or away, enjoying themselves.

How are you doing? Did you survive the storm unscathed?

Mostly Orwell, it's wet of course. We batten down pretty well before the storms blow in. The bull did more damge this weekend, knocked down an overhead horse shelter trying to glean some dropped hay.

Had a calf born yesterday a.m.

It's not one of the official US holidays, most places are working.....

It's 9:50 my my PC clock. A moment of silence in 81 minutes (offset for time zones of course.)

That's the official time WWI ended. 11/11 @ 11:11 hours

War's war, but a lot of men died because the armistice negotiators were trying to "be cute" and didn't send word to the fronts. There was a unnecessary battle on the 10th.
 
This Day in History



Brought to you by Oz!!
Maker of fine sex fantasies......

Heh :devil:
 
I will be sure to adjourn my work activities, bow my head, and listen intently for the sound of "Taps" in the background to commemorate the occasion.
 
Good Morning one and all..I hope your weekend was as good and peaceful as mine was.

The start of a new week..the start of a week of fun, sex and tits ( I HOPE)
 
Ukin said:
Good Morning one and all..I hope your weekend was as good and peaceful as mine was.

The start of a new week..the start of a week of fun, sex and tits ( I HOPE)

Morning Ukin. Nice to hear you had a good weekend. Are you at work, or at play, today, and of course, those are not mutually exclusive propositions. ;)
 
Morning Ukin,

Just us boys here!

How are you on this Armistice Day?
That's what they call it in good ol' U.K.
Memorial Day is what we all say,
That's what we call it in the U.S. of A.
 
Orwell84 said:
Morning Ukin. Nice to hear you had a good weekend. Are you at work, or at play, today, and of course, those are not mutually exclusive propositions. ;)

Orwell me old mucker..sadly at work.
 
ozme52 said:
Morning Ukin,

Just us boys here!

How are you on this Armistice Day?
That's what they call it in good ol' U.K.
Memorial Day is what we all say,
That's what we call it in the U.S. of A.

Oz..I am fine mate, thanks for asking.

Yes, Armistice Day today..11th hour, 11th Day, 11th Month...time to stop and pause and think and remember those who gave their todays for our tomorrows...and for those who still give their today's for out tomorrow's.
 
ozme52 said:
This Day in History



Brought to you by Oz!!
Maker of fine sex fantasies......

Heh :devil:

I'm gonna take your word for the history lesson and will observe the moment of silence...

But the ad for yourself... truer words were never spoken. ;) :p
Btw, love the sig. line!

Good morning gentlemen!
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
I'm gonna take your word for the history lesson and will observe the moment of silence...

But the ad for yourself... truer words were never spoken. ;) :p
Btw, love the sig. line!

Good morning gentlemen!

Morning Cherrie, gotta post this quick before the moment of silent remembrance is upon us. Hopefully you're having a fun, work-free day, unlike some of the rest of us poor working stiffs...
 
Me? Not work? Ha! My boss is a slave driver! Just because I work at home means nothing! His whip has a very long reach! Clear from Oxford, Mississippi! :D
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
I'm gonna take your word for the history lesson and will observe the moment of silence...

But the ad for yourself... truer words were never spoken. ;) :p
Btw, love the sig. line!

Good morning gentlemen!

Cherrie...good morning to you too :)
 
hey Orwell,

I've got something for you!

Maybe next time EJ is on you could wiggle those under her nose!
*lol*
 
Last edited:
1stTwistedSistr said:
Me? Not work? Ha! My boss is a slave driver! Just because I work at home means nothing! His whip has a very long reach! Clear from Oxford, Mississippi! :D

Is that whip a good thing, or a bad thing? :D :eek: :devil:
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
hey Orwell,

I've got something for you!

What a great image! Like a knight holding his banner above the fray, but silk ties instead!

Hey Cherrie, thanks. I guess the cyberbating thing was a bit outre!

I think we're all hot for you're new AV. Also a Vampi image, but more colorful (and for some of us) more comfortable than the FBJ pic by Zimmerman. Who's this artist?
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
hey Orwell,

I've got something for you!

Maybe next time EJ is on you could wiggle those under her nose!
*lol*

Thanx, I may have to give it a try. Anyone know where EJ is hiding today?
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
*lol* You're such a lech!


Thanks! I like it too! :D

Nowt wrong wi' being a lech lass....for without us lechers..you women wouldn't dress seductively..n-one to ogle your tits..legs..thighs...asses..damn..I am stirring again lol
 
ozme52 said:

I think we're all hot for you're new AV. Also a Vampi image, but more colorful (and for some of us) more comfortable than the FBJ pic by Zimmerman. Who's this artist?

So true. There's something about a lady in red...
 
ozme52 said:
What a great image! Like a knight holding his banner above the fray, but silk ties instead!

Hey Cherrie, thanks. I guess the cyberbating thing was a bit outre!

I think we're all hot for you're new AV. Also a Vampi image, but more colorful (and for some of us) more comfortable than the FBJ pic by Zimmerman. Who's this artist?


Anything for you, Ozman!

I wish I knew who the artist was, it was a random pic on a CD full of fantasy art that someone gave me! I'd like to find more of them just for a variety but I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for this look!

What? You guys were uncomfortable with the blood drawn on that cock by her fangs? *lol*
 
Back
Top