California Directory

Afternoon Everyone,

Happy Holiday, Im sorry to hear your having to work, I havent started Celebrating yet but soon, Its gorgeous day here, No more rain for a couple of days anyways. Life is a Bitch sometimes . Wow Orwell, Im sorry you had a terrible trip hun.. Great that you werent in the mud slide. Those hills are bad for that... Even I like the drive thru there . Im sorry to hear your daughters team didnt win. I know its hard on teens to lose when they have such high hopes.. There is always another one...

Oz, Congrats on the new babe calf. Thats the great thing about living close to dairies and ranches. is getting to see the new babies born and growing....

Hi ((((((((Cherrie)))))))))) and Ukin as well I hope your week is good.....

And Lance when he comes back tomorrow and EJ I hope your weekend was good too.

GEG, Hi Hun I hope you went out this weekend and had a great time as well..

Sugar, and AC. Have a good week too.....

Nigel, I hope you are well and the nips are healing fast <wink> take care hun ......
 
Too cute for words.

and.....
 

Attachments

  • several lambs.jpg
    several lambs.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 13
Re: Too cute for words.

ozme52 said:


Thanks (((((Oz))))), Those are just to cute...I would have a zoo of animals if I didnt live in the city. Specially if they could all stay babies lolol
 
Re: Re: Too cute for words.

Missy52 said:
Thanks (((((Oz))))), Those are just to cute...I would have a zoo of animals if I didnt live in the city. Specially if they could all stay babies lolol

Ya, but they don't!

Lambs turn into sheep, about the dumbest domesticated animal that ever graced the earth. Cows too. Makes them easier to eat.

As cute as the foals are, I also like them as adult horses. Truely intelligent. As much as a 3-4 year old child.

I like kittens but can do without cats.
I prefer dogs to puppies. Dogs can be real companions.
 
Re: Not the calf.... but

ozme52 said:
why we do it.


Awwww.... is that the same one you have the other pic on here of? It's so cute! :kiss:


Hi (((((((Missy)))))))!!!
 
Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Too cute for words.

ozme52 said:
Ya, but they don't!

Lambs turn into sheep, about the dumbest domesticated animal that ever graced the earth. Cows too. Makes them easier to eat.

As cute as the foals are, I also like them as adult horses. Truely intelligent. As much as a 3-4 year old child.

I like kittens but can do without cats.
I prefer dogs to puppies. Dogs can be real companions.

I agree completely!
 
Re: Re: Not the calf.... but

1stTwistedSistr said:
Awwww.... is that the same one you have the other pic on here of? It's so cute! :kiss:

Yep, shes a favorite so I like to show her off.
 
Missy52 said:
Afternoon Everyone,

Wow Orwell, Im sorry you had a terrible trip hun.. Sorry to hear your daughters team didnt win. I know its hard on teens to lose when they have such high hopes.. There is always another one...


Hola Missy. Nice to see that someone will be able to get out and enjoy this beautiful day.

I must be getting old and sentimental. I got choked up watching 15 seventh and eighth graders crying after the competition. I felt so bad for them. It was a long ride home. :(
 
Orwell84 said:
Especially if I can help her out of the red lingerie/attire... :devil:

Don't know about that. I like to leave it on when it's red. Maybe tear it off later, mid-passion.

I think girls like an occasional non-violent show of strength, and the pieces make nice souvenirs for both.

:devil:
 
Yes, guys and gals, animals can be lots of fun, sometimes. There are three cats that terrorize me in my house, and two rabbits to boot. I refer to them collectively as my four-legged kids. ;)
 
ozme52 said:
Don't know about that. I like to leave it on when it's red. Maybe tear it off later, mid-passion.

I think girls like an occasional non-violent show of strength, and the pieces make nice souvenirs for both.

:devil:

While we're on the topic, I'm wondering what color lingerie the guys like on the ladies versus the ladies' favorite color of lingerie (on themselves, not on the guys- that would be another topic). Enquiring minds want to know...
 
Orwell84 said:
While we're on the topic, I'm wondering what color lingerie the guys like on the ladies versus the ladies' favorite color of lingerie (on themselves, not on the guys- that would be another topic). Enquiring minds want to know...

Just about any strong color. And black and white. Hate pastels, though pink can be cute.

In general (though there are no hard and fast rules, any woman want to dress for bed for me, is all good) I like short stuff too. Not floor length night gowns.
 
Hello everyone. I also had to work today but am home now. Thanks Cherie and Oz for the "explanations" lol. Personally I like mostly black things for me as to answer your lingerie question. Not that anyone sees it mind you lol.
 
sugarkisses said:
Hello everyone. I also had to work today but am home now. Thanks Cherie and Oz for the "explanations" lol. Personally I like mostly black things for me as to answer your lingerie question. Not that anyone sees it mind you lol.


<<--raises hand! "Willing audience Sugah!" :rose:

or post some digi-pics for us. :cool:
 
sugarkisses said:
Hello everyone. I also had to work today but am home now. Thanks Cherie and Oz for the "explanations" lol. Personally I like mostly black things for me as to answer your lingerie question. Not that anyone sees it mind you lol.

Hola Sugar. Hopefully your work day was good, or at least tolerable. I like black too, looking at it that is... ;)
 
Orwell84 said:
Hola Sugar. Hopefully your work day was good, or at least tolerable. I like black too, looking at it that is... ;)
Hi Orwell. The work day was ok nothing too exciting. Just another monday. I don't know why but if I'm looking for a dress I just naturally look at black lol. I've always been that way. I wear mostly black,white,grey, and blue.
 
sugarkisses said:
Hi Orwell. The work day was ok nothing too exciting. Just another monday. I don't know why but if I'm looking for a dress I just naturally look at black lol. I've always been that way. I wear mostly black,white,grey, and blue.

I tend to wear a lot of those colors too, as they are standard fare for business dress. I refer to it as the "uniform."
 
Back
Top