California Directory

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lol@Kalli!!!

1stTwistedSistr said:
Hell if you left now we could do a late lunch!:D

Actually, I'll bet you that you could walk and get get here before Ukin!

Sure...edit while I'm responding....see how you are? ;)
 
Ukin said:
But..do they swallow or spit? One has to be careful of splinters too :)

Just a little pic..as it's Thursday!

I missed this earlier.....lol @ spitting and swallowing...


Nice pic, hon...and I've told you before.....you shouldn't be using the word little along with your pics. :)
 
enjoyingitall said:
This is kinda a lousy Orgy Thursday....

Where is everyone? :)

I'm at work...the place whre I'd think they'd frown upon me getting nekkid.....

Be patient...I'll be home in about three hours.... :D
 
Nigel said:
I'm at work...the place whre I'd think they'd frown upon me getting nekkid.....

Be patient...I'll be home in about three hours.... :D


LOL yeah..naked at work doesn't go over too well in most jobs.

lol@ being patient......oh....whatever shall I do in the mean time?? :)
 
enjoyingitall said:
LOL yeah..naked at work doesn't go over too well in most jobs.

lol@ being patient......oh....whatever shall I do in the mean time?? :)

I'm sure you'll think of SOMEthing, dear.......


When all else fails.......TAKE MORE PICS!!!! :devil:
 
Nigel said:
I'm sure you'll think of SOMEthing, dear.......


When all else fails.......TAKE MORE PICS!!!! :devil:

Yeah..I'm sure I can come up with something..:)

LMAO.....more pics...just how many tit pics can one woman post??
 
enjoyingitall said:
Yeah..I'm sure I can come up with something..:)

LMAO.....more pics...just how many tit pics can one woman post??

After careful and complicated calculations using the most modern theorems and equations....employing algebra, geometry, trigonometry and particle physics...and hacking into the computer systems at CalTech to work this out, I have come up with this solution to the question:




A SHITLOAD!

:D
 
Nigel said:
After careful and complicated calculations using the most modern theorems and equations....employing algebra, geometry, trigonometry and particle physics...and hacking into the computer systems at CalTech to work this out, I have come up with this solution to the question:




A SHITLOAD!

:D


LMAO...

This is as almost as good as an orgy.....:)Laughing is the next best thing.

See why you were missed on here???
 
enjoyingitall said:
LMAO...

This is as almost as good as an orgy.....:)Laughing is the next best thing.

See why you were missed on here???

As Stuart Smalley says, "Laughing is wonderful...it's like the mind and the spirit having sex! Or something....I don't know....and that's.........okay." :)

Oh, come on...you kids laughed without me! Admit it!!! ;)
 
Last edited:
Nigel said:
As Stuart Smalley says, "Laughing is wondeful...it's like the mind and the spirit having sex! Or something....I don't know....and that's.........okay." :)

Oh, come on...you kids laughed without me! Admit it!!! ;)

Well maybe we did....but it sure is nice having you back to share in the laughter.
 
All Greased Up

Orgy Thursday, this is more like Orem Thursday (you have to have spent time in Utah (hell) to get that pun).

Here I am all oiled up, hard as steel and no orgy.
 
Re: All Greased Up

DrHike said:
Orgy Thursday, this is more like Orem Thursday (you have to have spent time in Utah (hell) to get that pun).

Here I am all oiled up, hard as steel and no orgy.

Never been to Utah, so I don't get the pun....but I agree....there is no orgy to be had here today....thus far.

Other than the lack of an orgy.....how's your day?
 
Not half bad

Not too awful today. Work has gone along well and I even got a workout in today at the gym (one of my resolutions)

Another resolution is to have hot animalistic sex with a luscious attached lady in a public place, any takers?
 
Re: Not half bad

DrHike said:
Not too awful today. Work has gone along well and I even got a workout in today at the gym (one of my resolutions)

Another resolution is to have hot animalistic sex with a luscious attached lady in a public place, any takers?

What an intriguing resolution.

Glad your day is going not too awful.
 
Hey all, Ive been scare for the new years, but Im back again and dropping in to say hi!

So hi!
 
Exam

Hey PD I say we take EJ throw her up on the exam table and get going on this Orgy Thursday. Everyone (all the guys anyway) must have whiskey dick after partying on the New Year.

You ready to roll EJ?
 
Re: Exam

DrHike said:
Hey PD I say we take EJ throw her up on the exam table and get going on this Orgy Thursday. Everyone (all the guys anyway) must have whiskey dick after partying on the New Year.

You ready to roll EJ?

What an invitation! Such a charming way you have with words, Dr H. How could I resist??

Oh wait...I do believe I can resist that one.

Besides....I'm all talk...I really don't care for orgies....one on one works so much better for me.
 
Re: Re: Exam

enjoyingitall said:
What an invitation! Such a charming way you have with words, Dr H. How could I resist??

Oh wait...I do believe I can resist that one.

Besides....I'm all talk...I really don't care for orgies....one on one works so much better for me.

Sorry for the crudeness but I'm getting a little edgy with the lack of action on the board today. Psst...I don't think there's anyone else her anyway so its just you and me. How about a glass of wine and full body massage on the rug in front of the fireplace?
 
Re: Re: Re: Exam

DrHike said:
Sorry for the crudeness but I'm getting a little edgy with the lack of action on the board today. Psst...I don't think there's anyone else her anyway so its just you and me. How about a glass of wine and full body massage on the rug in front of the fireplace?

No need to apologize for crudenes..

Yes, the board has been very slow today.

Probably those out there lurking, but not posting though.

Wine, a massage and a fire?
Much better than an orgy.
 
Re: All Greased Up

DrHike said:
Orgy Thursday, this is more like Orem Thursday (you have to have spent time in Utah (hell) to get that pun).

Here I am all oiled up, hard as steel and no orgy.

Oooohhh, can I play? And I know exactly what you're talking about! I lived in St. George! :D
 
Back
Top