California Directory

PlayingDoctr said:
Hey!

I had sex last night... And Im as pure as driven snow!

Well, over asphault, a little bit of smog and dirt thrown in for good measure. Does gray snow count?

Gray snow is better than yellow snow. :)
 
GLBDLT said:
gets any quiter I will fall asleep with hands on keyboard lol

Quiet times are good...try falling asleep with your hands on your cock...it's warmer!
 
enjoyingitall said:
Cocks really are the best hand warmers....:)

Mouths are prefered..on my cock that is...or a nice wet, warm pussy....maybe both?
 
Ukin said:
Mouths are prefered..on my cock that is...or a nice wet, warm pussy....maybe both?

Yeah.....but after all that.....I go to sleep with my hand on my sweetie's cock....every night....ahhhhhh....
 
sugarkisses said:
Hi Doc. It's going... and you?

Good! Recovering from the holidays, just got told that I was online when drunk and posting my blow by blow, but other then that, lol, laughing at myself in general
 
Yeah Doc... lol I was on here when you came in throwing back the sheet I believe you said??? And Ukin I'm always good :p At least most of the time.
 
sugarkisses said:
Yeah Doc... lol I was on here when you came in throwing back the sheet I believe you said??? And Ukin I'm always good :p At least most of the time.

I bet that tongue is ;)
 
sugarkisses said:
Yeah Doc... lol I was on here when you came in throwing back the sheet I believe you said??? And Ukin I'm always good :p At least most of the time.
always... at least most of the time

now how does that work?
 
Back
Top