California Directory

Re: Re: All Greased Up

1stTwistedSistr said:
Oooohhh, can I play? And I know exactly what you're talking about! I lived in St. George! :D

Not only can you play, you can use my ball(s) and make the rules. Bout time Cherrie thought you had satisfied yourself with the empty champagne bottle (there I am being crude again) and were headed to bed for your nightly 4 hours.:D
 
Re: Re: Re: All Greased Up

DrHike said:
Not only can you play, you can use my ball(s) and make the rules. Bout time Cherrie thought you had satisfied yourself with the empty champagne bottle (there I am being crude again) and were headed to bed for your nightly 4 hours.:D

Well Doc, I think you and I need to scrub in for the operation...


Nurse, get the baby oil! STAT!

I need to execute a vagoscopy and might need someone to hold her down as she wiggles....
 
Re: Re: Re: All Greased Up

DrHike said:
Not only can you play, you can use my ball(s) and make the rules. Bout time Cherrie thought you had satisfied yourself with the empty champagne bottle (there I am being crude again) and were headed to bed for your nightly 4 hours.:D


No, no no! There are no empty champagne bottles here! Only full ones! And the nightly 4 hours starts at 6am!

And as far as being crude... aren't orgies as a rule crude?It's the name of the game Doc! The more crude and base it is the better!
Yes?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: All Greased Up

1stTwistedSistr said:
No, no no! There are no empty champagne bottles here! Only full ones! And the nightly 4 hours starts at 6am!

And as far as being crude... aren't orgies as a rule crude?It's the name of the game Doc! The more crude and base it is the better!
Yes?

Never had an orgy, sounds likea hell of a good time to be had though... hmm....
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: All Greased Up

1stTwistedSistr said:
No, no no! There are no empty champagne bottles here! Only full ones! And the nightly 4 hours starts at 6am!

And as far as being crude... aren't orgies as a rule crude?It's the name of the game Doc! The more crude and base it is the better!
Yes?

*POP*

Glug glug glug glug


Problem solved :cool:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All Greased Up

PlayingDoctr said:
Never had an orgy, sounds likea hell of a good time to be had though... hmm....

Only if you're into group gropes and being watched and watching, being fucked and sucked and entered and used and abused till you can't hardly walk any more. If that's your bag then yes, you'd like it!

*lol* :p :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All Greased Up

1stTwistedSistr said:
Only if you're into group gropes and being watched and watching, being fucked and sucked and entered and used and abused till you can't hardly walk any more. If that's your bag then yes, you'd like it!

*lol* :p :devil:

But you're forgetting the most important thing, Cherrie dear. Hangers. There's usually not enough of them. You want to avoid a young lovely saying "I'd like to fuck everybody here...but I don't want to wrinkle my dress....."

:)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All Greased Up

1stTwistedSistr said:
Only if you're into group gropes and being watched and watching, being fucked and sucked and entered and used and abused till you can't hardly walk any more. If that's your bag then yes, you'd like it!

Personally, I prefer my sex to be more of a one on one affair these days... something about being able to hear my lovers heavy breathing, gasping, whispering in my ear, the slap of flesh on flesh, the moaning and groaning hearing him lose control as he reaches that peak with me.... *sigh* Yeah, there's nothing quite like it.

*lol* :p :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All Greased Up

Nigel said:
But you're forgetting the most important thing, Cherrie dear. Hangers. There's usually not enough of them. You want to avoid a young lovely saying "I'd like to fuck everybody here...but I don't want to wrinkle my dress....."

:)

Ill hold the dress.... where do I sign up?
 
Is it safe to peek back in yet?? You all with you orgy talk...lmao
Why, it's enough to make me blush....kinda....sorta.....ok..so it didn't...
 
enjoyingitall said:
Is it safe to peek back in yet?? You all with you orgy talk...lmao
Why, it's enough to make me blush....kinda....sorta.....ok..so it didn't...

LOL...I didn't THINK so...... :D
 
enjoyingitall said:
Is it safe to peek back in yet?? You all with you orgy talk...lmao
Why, it's enough to make me blush....kinda....sorta.....ok..so it didn't...

Hahahahaha....Ej and blush in the same sentence?:rose: :rose:
 
enjoyingitall said:
Hmmmmmm ok..Nigel and Ukin just what are you 2 implying there with those comments.??? :)

**Looks around..oh so innocently** Me? Nothing...:p
 
enjoyingitall said:
Hmmmmmm ok..Nigel and Ukin just what are you 2 implying there with those comments.??? :)
[asskiss]
Because you're a bold, intelligent, strong, sexy woman, EJ......

[/asskiss]

:D
 
That's what I thought you two!

I knew you couldn't mean that I .....pure....innocent minded EJ couldn't be :eek: by the goings on here..

lol y'all crack me up.
 
enjoyingitall said:
That's what I thought you two!

I knew you couldn't mean that I .....pure....innocent minded EJ couldn't be :eek: by the goings on here..

lol y'all crack me up.
Pure...Innocent minded?? You talking about me again sexpot?
 
Ukin said:
Pure...Innocent minded?? You talking about me again sexpot?


Hardly!!!!

You're about as innocent as the rest of us....well..wait....a little less than some and a little more than others.
 
enjoyingitall said:
Hardly!!!!

You're about as innocent as the rest of us....well..wait....a little less than some and a little more than others.

We will see who is the most innocent....when was the last time you had sex?

I rest my case ;)
 
Ukin said:
We will see who is the most innocent....when was the last time you had sex?

I rest my case ;)

That doesn't make you any less innocent than me. :)

And it was last night btw....:p
 
enjoyingitall said:
That doesn't make you any less innocent than me. :)

And it was last night btw....:p

Hey!

I had sex last night... And Im as pure as driven snow!

Well, over asphault, a little bit of smog and dirt thrown in for good measure. Does gray snow count?
 
Back
Top