sugarkisses
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2002
- Posts
- 799
Lol I posted my tongue pic already. Jk Doc.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sugarkisses said:Lol I posted my tongue pic already. Jk Doc.
sugarkisses said:Here's something I forgot to post. It's cute![]()
sugarkisses said:Here's something I forgot to post. It's cute![]()
sugarkisses said:Lol I don't think they liked the flash.
PlayingDoctr said:You can flash me any time!
Ba dum <cymbol crash>!
sugarkisses said:Hey you just had sex last night. Why are you still so horny lol?
PlayingDoctr said:Not that ive ever even seen youOr a photo
![]()
sugarkisses said:Nope the glass would break lol.![]()
Ukin said:Then slip a paper bag on![]()
sugarkisses said:LMAO
Ukin said:**chuckling**
sugarkisses said:hehe I wore 3 at one time actually in middle school. I was sick and by the time I got back all the other characters to portray were chosen... so I ended up being Cerberus... guarding the gates of hell with 3 heads! lol actually was kind of fun. Just not a glamorous part!
enjoyingitall said:Cocks really are the best hand warmers....![]()