California Directory

Ukin said:
Where are those scissors? ;)

Hot tub looks inviting hahahaha

I think I'd pass out in a hot tub tonight. My body would be so heavy I wouldn't be able to get out lol.
 
sugarkisses said:
I think I'd pass out in a hot tub tonight. My body would be so heavy I wouldn't be able to get out lol.

Okay...Hot tub deleted lol
 
DAMN! :mad:

I always get to the party late, and miss the sugar pics!

Oh sugar, how bout a PM version?
 
damn missed out again:( i really gotta stay on this thing 24/7 to catch the sweet sugar;)
 
Guys you must pay attention! Our lil sugar bowl is on almost every evening from about 8pm till 11 pm, and sometimes she wakes in the middle of the nite and comes here then too! You must conform your hours to hers if you expect to catch her sweetness! ;)
 
TGIF

Hi Gang,

Ukin, EJ, Cherrie, Robert, Sugar,Ironman, Venda, SenousMale, PlayingDoc and Honey, and rest of the roomies, Glad to cya back with us Nigel sweets, I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a Great Weekend. If I missed anyone, Im sorry..CRS lol...Hey Gang any offers to take away this nasty ol Tulie Fog?? Gawd its nasty here....... <sighs> Didnt figger I'd get any lol your'll all to smart... Welp have a Great Friday Gang check back in later, Me waves to the Orwell, Ozman...... muahhhhhhhhhh ;) :kiss:
 
Good morning Missy and the rest of the Calizens!

Missy....that damn fog is the worst. Scared the crap out of me when I went up there for the holidays. By the way, I waved and said hi to you out the window as I zoomed north...didja hear me? ;)

HUGS!!!! Have a great weekend!
 
Hey sweets,

Of course I did, didnt ya see me waving atcha??? To bad we couldnt have met for coffee........I hope your holidays were Great... And your New Year prosperous for ya hun.... ;) :rose:
 
Missy52 said:
Hey sweets,

Of course I did, didnt ya see me waving atcha??? To bad we couldnt have met for coffee........I hope your holidays were Great... And your New Year prosperous for ya hun.... ;) :rose:

We could have met for coffee...but how would we have arranged that? I wasn't about to scream out my window, "Missy!! Flying J! 30 minutes! Be there!: ;) (by the way, is it my imagination, or does the Flying J coffee shop have the scariest food on the planet?)

The holidays were good - I wasn't looking forward to them, but watching my nieces and nephews going mental took care of that... :)

And thank you....prosperous I could use...especially after last year....

:) :rose:

Edited because I'm not awake yet and haven't perfected typing in my sleep
 
Last edited:
Nigel said:
We could have met for coffee...but how would we have arranged that? I wasn't about to scream out my window, "Missy!! Flying J! 30 minutes! Be there!" ;) (by the way, is it my imagination, or does the Flying J coffee shop have the scariest food on the planet?)

The holidays were good - I wasn't looking forward to them, but watching my nieces and nephews going mental took care of that... :)

And thank you....prosperous I could use...especially after last year....

:) :rose:

Edited because I'm not awake yet and haven't perfected typing in my sleep
 
Good Morning, California.

Hope the weather improves for all of you nor cal folks..
As for those of us in the southern zone....yesterday was soooooo perfect....sunny skies, temps in the upper 70s.....couldn't ask for a prettier day...

I love southern california in the "winter" lol


Have a Fabulous Fuckin' Friday everybody.
 
enjoyingitall said:
Good Morning, California.

Hope the weather improves for all of you nor cal folks..
As for those of us in the southern zone....yesterday was soooooo perfect....sunny skies, temps in the upper 70s.....couldn't ask for a prettier day...

I love southern california in the "winter" lol


Have a Fabulous Fuckin' Friday everybody.

I used to live further north, EJ - the key phrase being "used to." Don't know if I could do it again after living in Southern California for...dear God....almost nineteen years now......

I just realized how old I am. AUGH!! LOL

I'm off to shower, then work. Have a great Friday, all!
 
Nigel said:
I used to live further north, EJ - the key phrase being "used to." Don't know if I could do it again after living in Southern California for...dear God....almost nineteen years now......

I just realized how old I am. AUGH!! LOL

I'm off to shower, then work. Have a great Friday, all!

Morning, Nigel....

It would be really hard for me to move away from SD and I've only been here 3 years.

You have a great day too, hon.
 
Morning all you Cali peeps! Hope everyone has a great day and that Missy's fog burns off soon! Love ya all! See ya later! (((hugs))) and kisses on all yer cheeks! *lol*
(Yes, you can take that any way you want to!) :D



*especially~sweet~ :kiss: 's* for the Ozman... :heart:
(if he ever comes back in here!)

:devil: :p
 
Morning, Cherrie. Have a good one yourself. :)

Yeah..Oz has been pretty scarce in here lately..What's with that?
 
Morning, EJ, Cherrie, Nigel, anyone else who may pop in while I'm posting, and of course, the rest of the gang. Hope everyone has a great Friggin Friday. :)
 
Orwell84 said:
Morning, EJ, Cherrie, Nigel, anyone else who may pop in while I'm posting, and of course, the rest of the gang. Hope everyone has a great Friggin Friday. :)

Good Morning, Orwell.thanks...and a great Friday to you too!
 
enjoyingitall said:
Morning, Cherrie. Have a good one yourself. :)

Yeah..Oz has been pretty scarce in here lately..What's with that?

I think he may have found somewhere else to hang out! I have no idea! Why don't you ask him next time you see him here...

No, you have a great day! And weekend! And come Monday, don't work too hard! :D
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
I think he may have found somewhere else to hang out! I have no idea! Why don't you ask him next time you see him here...

No, you have a great day! And weekend! And come Monday, don't work too hard! :D


Thanks.......blah....back to work on Monday..don't remind me..yet....still time for some fun today and this weekend. :)
 
Back
Top