California Directory

Not awful

Its never an awful day when I've got the Cali ladies on my mind.:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Not awful

enjoyingitall said:
Ah..having some not so pure thoughts are ya?

Always unpure (or purely unpure). But given the conversation over the last few days I've elevated my unpure thoughts of you from the floor to the kitchen table.
 
Re: Re: Re: Not awful

DrHike said:
Always unpure (or purely unpure). But given the conversation over the last few days I've elevated my unpure thoughts of you from the floor to the kitchen table.

Oh...well as long as you're having the thoughts....the setting is variable...floor, kitchen table....back yard.....the beach is fun.....
 
FACing

Sorry I forgot to explain my TLA's (three letter acronyms).

FACing is an old (really old) Fort Collins Colorado term for Friday Afternoon Club when everyone would leave work at noon for the bars and clubs. TGIF was too disco-ish.

Or if you like Cherrie we could rename it to Fucking All Comers or Fisting All Cornholes, or...
 
Sorry EJ

I was concentrating on not cumming too quickly as I was moving the table from the kitchen to the beach with you still on top with Cherrie watching.
 
Re: Sorry EJ

DrHike said:
I was concentrating on not cumming too quickly as I was moving the table from the kitchen to the beach with you still on top with Cherrie watching.

ah...it doesn't have to be that complicated..why would we need a table at the beach? :)
 
Table?

enjoyingitall said:
ah...it doesn't have to be that complicated..why would we need a table at the beach? :)

Forgot my towel and you know how sand sticks to wet (moist) places.

Hi Missy.
 
Last edited:
Breaking the Mood

Sand in the gear box, so to speak.

Forgot to mention I had all of my furniture specially made to my "height" for this type of use. You never missed a beat coming down the steps to the beach.
 
Re: Breaking the Mood

DrHike said:
Sand in the gear box, so to speak.

Forgot to mention I had all of my furniture specially made to my "height" for this type of use. You never missed a beat coming down the steps to the beach.

How very smart of you...the right height can really help.
 
Tag

I need to get headed home. Anyone to tag team with, EJ's still going strong and wouldn't want to leave her not completely satiated.

See you in the evening.
 
Re: Tag

DrHike said:
I need to get headed home. Anyone to tag team with, EJ's still going strong and wouldn't want to leave her not completely satiated.

See you in the evening.

LMAO..oh I'll get by just fine thanks. :)
 
Hi There,

DrHike.....I hope your weekend is starting out well and ends up lots better <wegs> ........:nana: ;)
 
Re: Re: Tag

enjoyingitall said:
LMAO..oh I'll get by just fine thanks. :)

I'm sure you will just never like to leave a lady alone on the beach, naked on a table.

Hi ya Honey. Thanks for giving me a shout before I head out of here for awhile.
 
Hola gang, just passing through as I try to fade out of the office and into the weekend. Looks like some of you have enjoyed a good Friggin Friday on the Board. I hope everyone has a great weekend...
 
Ukin said:
Good Fucking Friday Morning everyone :)

Ej...Missy..Cherrie..SK ( I am giggling at the guys that missed her legs show!!) kisses to you all. I want to say lixxxxxxxxxx to your pussies too, but that would not be fitting (okay..I am trying to be good here today!!)

What's this? Again Sugar has flashed something and I have missed it? :(
 
ozme52 said:
Greets Orwell.

About the new AV.... Kinda mickey mouse ain't it?



LMAO

It is, but if one is trying to get the attention of the kitties, sometimes a little mousing around might be helpful. :confused: :confused: :eek: :devil:
 
Nuttin but mask

1stTwistedSistr said:
Hey Dr. have I told you how good that AV looks on you?

Nothing else on but the mask. Waiting for my Cherrie with open arms (and anxious loins). Take me deep!

EJ back in time to revisit our original position, if you're willing, thrilling and able.

Honey and Missy come on in the waters hot.

Orwell didn't we just have the discussion about the E tickets? Who's the leader of the band that made's for you and me? <wearing his MM ears>
 
Last edited:
Hello Everyone. I would say TGIF but the days all run together now lol. Making a cheese tortilla here... anyone care for one?
 
Back
Top