California Directory

Good Fucking Friday Morning everyone :)

Ej...Missy..Cherrie..SK ( I am giggling at the guys that missed her legs show!!) kisses to you all. I want to say lixxxxxxxxxx to your pussies too, but that would not be fitting (okay..I am trying to be good here today!!)

^5 to the guys...as Cherrie said...you have to be on 24/7 to catch some good posts hahahaha.

I wonder if she will ever be brave enough to post on a Tuesday? lol

The sun is shining...my shoulder pain is lessening..the Harley is gleaming..my cock is throbbing (Damn you Ukin, you said you were going to behave today ~I am..so shut the fuck up you angelic half of my Gemini mind ~ Oh..Okay, whatever, just behave..okay? Yeah..course I will **Chuckling...boring old bastard** ~~ I heard that..now, back into the box ) so I will be venturing out today..me and the throbber ..and the bike too ;)
 
Morning, Sweetie.....glad to hear that your shoulder is feeling better today.

Be CAREFUL when you go back out on the bike.
 
enjoyingitall said:
Morning, Sweetie.....glad to hear that your shoulder is feeling better today.

Be CAREFUL when you go back out on the bike.

Morning gorgeous.

I will be careful, honest. I will be more vigilent too from now on. I should anticipate car drivers doing the unexpected lol.

All you car drivers....please..please check your mirrors before you switch lanes lol..we bikers have no sheet metal protection! Mind you, I have seen some crazy ass sportsbikers on the Freeway, weaving in and out of traffic lol.
 
Yes, be very mindful of what the crazies in cars will do.

I tell ya though, bikers can be pretty crazy too. I hate when they come blazing up between my car and another when we are at stop lights..grrrrr..they should just get in the line too..I think.
 
sugarkisses said:
Ok encore for a few who missed. I set my timer.... Now lol

I guess I'm destined to keep missing Sugah's pix. Haven't seen one yet!!
 
enjoyingitall said:
Morning, Cherrie. Have a good one yourself. :)

Yeah..Oz has been pretty scarce in here lately..What's with that?

I just took a short hiatus. Giving the noobs a chance to get to know each other....
 
Orwell84 said:
Morning, EJ, Cherrie, Nigel, anyone else who may pop in while I'm posting, and of course, the rest of the gang. Hope everyone has a great Friggin Friday. :)


Greets Orwell.

About the new AV.... Kinda mickey mouse ain't it?



LMAO
 
enjoyingitall said:
Yes, be very mindful of what the crazies in cars will do.

I tell ya though, bikers can be pretty crazy too. I hate when they come blazing up between my car and another when we are at stop lights..grrrrr..they should just get in the line too..I think.

Lol Ej..I am afraid to say that I do that too..but I don't blaze up..more sneak up! Actually, we are allowed by law..but if the lights are due to change, I stay in line. I have had one or two trying to beat me from the lights..which is silly really, considering the engine on the Harley is 1450 cc and is a lot faster over the first 20 yards than any car. However, your point is taken...but as I said, we are allowed by law :) :p:kiss:
 
Ukin said:
Lol Ej..I am afraid to say that I do that too..but I don't blaze up..more sneak up! Actually, we are allowed by law..but if the lights are due to change, I stay in line. I have had one or two trying to beat me from the lights..which is silly really, considering the engine on the Harley is 1450 cc and is a lot faster over the first 20 yards than any car. However, your point is taken...but as I said, we are allowed by law :) :p:kiss:

Yeah I know it's legal...and most bikers seem to be careful when they do it, but then there are those................


I never try to beat anyone from a light....I don't get in that big of a hurry...ever..
 
Ukin said:
Morning gorgeous.

I will be careful, honest. I will be more vigilent too from now on. I should anticipate car drivers doing the unexpected lol.

All you car drivers....please..please check your mirrors before you switch lanes lol..we bikers have no sheet metal protection! Mind you, I have seen some crazy ass sportsbikers on the Freeway, weaving in and out of traffic lol.

Have you ridden a lot before this particular bike? There are ways to be obviously seen and you just have to assume, everyone is about to take an action that is the worst possible for you. And be prepared to counter it. You need to always be updating your 'escape' route.

Otherwise, I suggest getting off the bike.

<--- 100,000+ motorcycle miles,
 
ozme52 said:
I just took a short hiatus. Giving the noobs a chance to get to know each other....

Morning Ozman! :kiss:

I have a problem with that getting to know the noobs thing... You bring them out of their shells better than anyone but EJ around here! So what's up with that! *lol* :D :devil:
 
ozme52 said:
Have you ridden a lot before this particular bike? There are ways to be obviously seen and you just have to assume, everyone is about to take an action that is the worst possible for you. And be prepared to counter it. You need to always be updating your 'escape' route.

Otherwise, I suggest getting off the bike.

<--- 100,000+ motorcycle miles,

Been riding a bike since I was 13... (38 years ago now)scrambling..then when 17 passed my test on a Honda 175. When you are passing a car, halfway passed, there is very little escape routes open to you. 100, 000 miles is only around 12 years of riding..and bear in mind, I ride 300 miles a week to work and back and another 300 or so over the weekends, 600 miles a week.

I do, obviously, look for trouble..but sometimes trouble is inescapable.

Sadly..all bikers know that one day, they will take a tumble, be it their own fault or a fellow road user. Generally, it's the former and not the latter.
 
enjoyingitall said:
Yeah I know it's legal...and most bikers seem to be careful when they do it, but then there are those................


I never try to beat anyone from a light....I don't get in that big of a hurry...ever..

Honey...sadly, I agree.
 
enjoyingitall said:
that one went right over me.....

LM?

'splain please.

Damn..never mind..my brain kicked in after I posted this....


heh heh :devil:
 
Ukin said:
Been riding a bike since I was 13... (38 years ago now)scrambling..then when 17 passed my test on a Honda 175. When you are passing a car, halfway passed, there is very little escape routes open to you. 100, 000 miles is only around 12 years of riding..and bear in mind, I ride 300 miles a week to work and back and another 300 or so over the weekends, 600 miles a week.

I do, obviously, look for trouble..but sometimes trouble is inescapable.

Sadly..all bikers know that one day, they will take a tumble, be it their own fault or a fellow road user. Generally, it's the former and not the latter.

Then you know what the road is about. Be careful out there.

Those were 12 years in LA. Take that for what you will.....
 
Its Fucking Friday about time

What did everyone gather up their sex toys and go home?
 
Re: Its Fucking Friday about time

DrHike said:
What did everyone gather up their sex toys and go home?


Good Afternoon, DrH

Looks like there is a shortage of Ca people here this afternoon.
 
Afternoon EJ,

Course I know you've got your lifesize, hunk of man, sex toy at home anyway.

Looks like everyone else is out FACing.
 
Back
Top