California Directory

sugarkisses said:
Hello Everyone. I would say TGIF but the days all run together now lol. Making a cheese tortilla here... anyone care for one?

I'll have a cheese sarnie please :)
 
Cheesy

Hey Sugar, while the cheese is melting, tell Orwell what you were showing in the photos before he goes Goofy on us.

Forgot the Friday hot tub shot
 
sugarkisses said:
*Flinging one over to Ukin*
It was nothing Dr just one leg lol.

Oh jeez Sugar! Just show it again! You'd think you were showing something like EJ and I post! And while you're at it, I never did see that tongue pic!
 
With hair

1stTwistedSistr said:
Hey Doc... anybody tell ya lately how cute you are?

lol ;)

Thanks luv .:kiss: You never hear it enough, especially when you're tied to the grill of a runaway truck headed to 50. You ought to have known me with hair and six pack abs
 
Make a wish

sugarkisses said:
*Flinging one over to Ukin*
It was nothing Dr just one leg lol.

Ok if Ukin has one leg and I have the other do we get to make a wish? Thanks for the leg up.
best looking flautist leg I've ever seen
 
Last edited:
Genie

sugarkisses said:
I think I'm the one that needs the wish right now lol.

You've just released the Genie from his bottle and you have three wishes. What are they?

by the way EJ do you make use of that purple pleaser?
 
Last edited:
Re: Genie

DrHike said:
You've just released the Genie from his bottle and you have three wishes. What are they?

Ok can I be selfish?

1.To have the man I love and be happy with him.And that means no one else in his life.

2.To have a job.

3. For everyone to have happiness in their lives so the world is better for everyone.
 
Re: Re: Re: Genie

GLBDLT said:
Evening Suager - yep those good wishes to have. Hope they come true for you sometime soon

Ty :) Yeah lost my job xmas eve... so been kind of out of it. Just hoping this year is better.
 
Re: With hair

DrHike said:
Thanks luv .:kiss: You never hear it enough, especially when you're tied to the grill of a runaway truck headed to 50. You ought to have known me with hair and six pack abs


Heh heh~ Maybe... I think you look just fine now... but if you insist, well, dig out that old shoe box with the old pics in it, you know..... those old poloroids, scan 'em and show us! And I'm all together too familiar with that truck!

And last I heard... grass don't grow on a playground! And didn't it get rubbed off by doing all those u-turns under the sheets? But hell, 50 isn't old! My recently current ex is 54! :D
 
Re: Re: With hair

1stTwistedSistr said:
Heh heh~ Maybe... I think you look just fine now... but if you insist, well, dig out that old shoe box with the old pics in it, you know..... those old poloroids, scan 'em and show us! And I'm all together too familiar with that truck!

And last I heard... grass don't grow on a playground! And didn't it get rubbed off by doing all those u-turns under the sheets? But hell, 50 isn't old! My recently current ex is 54! :D

If my scanner was working I'd go that. Didn't start taking nude shots until around 30 (didn't have to, I was too busy fucking anything with tits and a pair of legs, that's 20's bar talk).

So the old man was 54. Does it make you an archeologist if you "do" dinosaurs? :D (apologies now to all those over 50)
 
Back
Top