NorthernPA4U
Best Clue-Giver Ever!
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2006
- Posts
- 10,845
I know *sigh* maybe I'll be beaten by a better man...........well it's ages since I've had a good spank![]()
![]()
And whose fault is that ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know *sigh* maybe I'll be beaten by a better man...........well it's ages since I've had a good spank![]()
![]()
Yours................I did ask you![]()
You left before I woke up!

Well you better pull your socks up then woman!![]()
![]()

Fantastic idea..................if I bend over it might distract Agent![]()

Fantastic idea..................if I bend over it might distract Agent![]()


erm, what part of don't bendoverinfrontofme don't you understand?
![]()
![]()

Standings of Round 8...
Agent ~ 23 points
AboutFace ~ 9 points
Quinn ~ 8 points
Morri ~ 8 points
Kendra ~ 1 point
Golden Silence ~ 1 point
Northern ~ 1 point
Ms Texas ~ 1 point
Millificent ~ 1 point
Maggie ~ 1 point
Essa ~ 1 point
Quinn ~ 1 point
Pic 83, Bonus questions, one answer per person!
1. Every one of his films features a specific scene. What is it?
2. He was meant to direct an episode of the X Files in 1993 but was unable to do so. Why? - Morri
3. Who is referred to by name at least once in all his original screenplays but has rarely made it to the final cut?
Standings of Round 8...
Agent ~ 23 points
AboutFace ~ 9 points
Quinn ~ 8 points
Morri ~ 8 points
Kendra ~ 1 point
Golden Silence ~ 1 point
Northern ~ 1 point
Ms Texas ~ 1 point
Millificent ~ 1 point
Maggie ~ 1 point
Essa ~ 1 point
Quinn ~ 1 point
Pic 83, Bonus questions, one answer per person!
1. Every one of his films features a specific scene. What is it?
2. He was meant to direct an episode of the X Files in 1993 but was unable to do so. Why? - Morri
3. Who is referred to by name at least once in all his original screenplays but has rarely made it to the final cut?
Agent, my mind is a little higher up![]()
![]()

