You've no chance, Essa will be distracted by voddie and kinky sex later![]()
She'd have cum to the right place then
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You've no chance, Essa will be distracted by voddie and kinky sex later![]()
Standings of Round 8...
Agent ~ 15 points
AboutFace ~ 9 points
Quinn ~ 8 points
Morri ~ 8 points
Kendra ~ 1 point
Golden Silence ~ 1 point
Northern ~ 1 point
Ms Texas ~ 1 point
Millificent ~ 1 point
Maggie ~ 1 point
Pic 82...Bonus Questions...one answer per person.
1. Which european language (other than English) is Kim fluent in? - Quinn
2. Where was she born? - Essa
3. Which TV programme immortalized her in song in 1988?
She'd have cum to the right place then![]()

3 - Mystery Science Theater 3000
Question was voided, sorry Agent. We're onto a new pic now.
Tentin Quarantino?

Haven't a clue so I made up a name, apparantly that's ok?![]()
Quentim tarantino.....I will try an anagram
![]()

Tentin Quarantino?

Nope, sorry. Still not getting it.
![]()

You saw him in London with that hat on didn't you?![]()

Nope, sorry. Still not getting it.
![]()

Just coz I looked up your skirt...You can be so fickle![]()


Well, if you're gonna be picky, then I can be too...
Agent gets the 8 points with Quentin Tarantino
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/lovemonster1971/LitCompPics/LitPic97.jpg
I'm afraid the bonus questions will have to wait for a little while as I have to scoot. Back later though.


Maybe he's searching for Quim?![]()
That only returns pics of c***s so I stopped searching!![]()

2. He refused to join the Director's Guild of America. The Guild refused his request for a waiver so that he could direct the show.

Bonus point to Morri....still got some catching up to do hun![]()
![]()

I know *sigh* maybe I'll be beaten by a better man...........well it's ages since I've had a good spank![]()
![]()
