NotForSale
Never ever stop believing
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2006
- Posts
- 7,941
I'm gonna sit in the corner wearing my dunce's hat for this round cos I still haven't got the foggiest idea!! 
xx
xx
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm gonna sit in the corner wearing my dunce's hat for this round cos I still haven't got the foggiest idea!!
xx



Morning 'trators
Yay I have points
No idea on the current pic.....need cluuuuues lol xx

Morning Traitors, LM
I shall give a guess of the album Astra, by Asia
I'm gonna sit in the corner wearing my dunce's hat for this round cos I still haven't got the foggiest idea!!
xx

Afternoon Husker....
Far be it from me to say but it looks like a good guess![]()
Ooo.... LM is so gonna spank you!!
You lucky git!!![]()
![]()


I'm gonna sit in the corner wearing my dunce's hat for this round cos I still haven't got the foggiest idea!!
xx
Don't worry.... I didn't understand LM's either.![]()
![]()

Bloody useless...![]()
![]()
Morning Traitors, LM
I shall give a guess of the album Astra, by Asia


Why do you think I said it?
Nothing like a good spanking on another unbirthday after all![]()


Afternoon Husker![]()
Look, there's me wasted another clue and you got the answer!!
I did really!!
I was merely playing my part!!![]()
![]()

OK, bend over, unbirthday boy...
![]()
OK, bend over, unbirthday boy...
![]()


Hey fruit drop, your timing is perfect![]()

Why thank you.... I think the alarm went off, would you like marmalade on your toast?![]()

not from my arse it's not
![]()
![]()

is it after eight already?![]()