ROFL...you got some cream for that did you?![]()
![]()
Hair remover
I'll send you the tub

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ROFL...you got some cream for that did you?![]()
![]()

Hair remover
I'll send you the tub![]()
![]()

Oooh, thanks hun, I need it for my back..![]()
![]()


Fuck! All this time i thought it was a waistcoat in your AV
Monkey features![]()

Well, I did tell you perhaps you should get your eyes tested!![]()
![]()

back to hairy palms I think![]()
![]()

Yup, just keep the hair remover handy...
And you can stop spanking my monkey, mister.![]()

apparantly spanking the monkey removes the hair on palms![]()
![]()


But it makes you go blind. Is that a good trade-off?![]()
Time for me to skedaddle...see ya later, gorgeous.![]()


Round #32 ~ Musical Artists/Famous Places/Covers/Films/Famous Faces
Name the FILM for 8 points...
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/lovemonster1971/LitCompFilms/LitFilms38a.jpg
*hugs LM* and leaves some
I think I missed a guess, but I'll catch up.
Good afternoon/evening 'Trators![]()

Taking a wild stab here. A Clockwork Orange
Taking a wild stab here. A Clockwork Orange

Yup, time to wind me up and watch me go......perhaps I've put on too much fake tan...![]()

Round #32 ~ Musical Artists/Famous Places/Covers/Films/Famous Faces
Husker ~ 16 points
Agent ~ 14 points
Morri ~ 8 points
NotForSale ~ 8 points
Maggie ~ 8 points
wind you up?
Me?
never.....![]()
![]()


just a thought.....
shouldn't Maggie be under me?![]()
![]()

just a thought.....
shouldn't Maggie be under me?![]()
![]()
