LOL...noooo, you've never wound me up, have you.....I don't know what I was thinking....
![]()
you think?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LOL...noooo, you've never wound me up, have you.....I don't know what I was thinking....
![]()

Everything But The Girl? Just been listening to them, so I know I'm wrong LM
*twirling through and leaving hugs*

Could that be Simon and Garfunkel

LOL...shouldn't you ask her first?![]()
I just stick whoever gets the points on the end....no alphabetical order here.....I'm feelin rebellious.![]()

Gimme the points and stick me on the end![]()
![]()

Shouldn't that be one of us ladies saying that?![]()
![]()

*nods* uh...huh!![]()

I'm storing it all up....your bottom won't know what's hit it![]()
![]()

am i brothered?![]()


Round #32 ~ Musical Artists/Famous Places/Covers/Films/Famous Faces
Husker ~ 16 points
Agent ~ 14 points
Maggie ~ 8 points
Morri ~ 8 points
NotForSale ~ 8 points
Name the BAND for 8 points...
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/lovemonster1971/LitCompBands/LitBands90a.jpg
You might be if you're cluein' wrong..
Just remember, the strings section might have to move around during the night.![]()

Tears For Fears .........Just a guess Im sure Im wayyyyyy off
It's a good guess IS, but I'm afraid it's not right this time!![]()
![]()
Oh my dog! I was always dicklicksit![]()
![]()

Hey, I don't want to know what you did to the dog.
You're opening a real Pandora's box there...![]()