Concentration Game - Mark II

Yay, thanks LM :) I wouldn't have guessed it from the pic in a million years so the clues helped massively :D

Have a great day LM and all the other 'trators :kiss:

LOL...I'm definitely making these clues too easy...everyone's getting them on the first pic :D

You have a great day too! :rose: :kiss:
 
Lunchtime greetings LM :kiss::rose::kiss:

This current pic looks like someone with melons..............it's your breasticle sundial :eek: :D

Congrats NFS on your 8 points and hope to see you win the scuffle at the top ;) :rose:
 
LOL...I'm definitely making these clues too easy...everyone's getting them on the first pic

You have a great day too! :rose:

lol cluuuues are good ;) x

Lunchtime greetings LM

This current pic looks like someone with melons..............it's your breasticle sundial :eek: :D

Congrats NFS on your 8 points and hope to see you win the scuffle at the top ;) :rose:


lol at breasticle sundial....i'm sure that would be a great landmark attraction ;) I thought it looked like a castle on a hill.....well it does if I cross my eyes :rolleyes:

Thanks Morri, a scuffle at the top could be fun huh? ;) :D

x
 
Lunchtime greetings LM :kiss::rose::kiss:

This current pic looks like someone with melons..............it's your breasticle sundial :eek: :D

Congrats NFS on your 8 points and hope to see you win the scuffle at the top ;) :rose:

Hey Morri :rose: :kiss:

I didn't realise my breasticle sundial was world reknowned... :D
 
lol cluuuues are good ;) x




lol at breasticle sundial....i'm sure that would be a great landmark attraction ;) I thought it looked like a castle on a hill.....well it does if I cross my eyes :rolleyes:

Thanks Morri, a scuffle at the top could be fun huh? ;) :D

x

Now how did you lot ever manage before I started posting clues then?? :D :p
 
Back
Top