Concentration Game - Mark II

Erm ... at the rise of stating the obvious; in order for me to abuse you, you have to take me off ignore :p


I'm so sorry.... last post on the page syndrome and all that. :eek:

I'd say you're always welcome to abuse me... but I know you... and you WOULD... and not in a way I'd like. :p

Wanna have a guess King of Pain? :p
 
I'm so sorry.... last post on the page syndrome and all that. :eek:

I'd say you're always welcome to abuse me... but I know you... and you WOULD... and not in a way I'd like. :p

Wanna have a guess King of Pain? :p

No need to apologise, kindly Bear of the siren ;)

Aww, yes, the guess. I s'pose I should post my answers more clearly :p

:D
 
I meant a PROPER guess you twonk. :p :rolleyes:

~ Damn!!

O.k.

[ponders ponderously]

Hmmmmm ...

Might be that flick Winona Depp made when Johnny did Ride 'er ....

Erm ..

~ Edward Scissorhands. < --- Look!! A Guess!!

"Twonk"

Sheesh, I would feel threatened by a guy with a red nose .., but do you drive a tiny car with a funky sounding horn as well? :p

:D
 
~ Damn!!

O.k.

[ponders ponderously]

Hmmmmm ...

Might be that flick Winona Depp made when Johnny did Ride 'er ....

Erm ..

~ Edward Scissorhands. < --- Look!! A Guess!!

"Twonk"

Sheesh, I would feel threatened by a guy with a red nose .., but do you drive a tiny car with a funky sounding horn as well? :p

:D

How'd you guess THAT Kylan? :eek:

What an inspired guess!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I meant about my car..... obviously.... your movie guess is wrong. :p :D
 
How'd you guess THAT Kylan? :eek:

What an inspired guess!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I meant about my car..... obviously.... your movie guess is wrong. :p :D

~ You sadistic type Bear of the siren!!


Be advised, I am in possession of lovemonsters PM address on Literonia and as such I'm allowed a second guess :cool: < Note use of cool emoticon

Ok

Here is my guess.

Baldielocks and the two hair bears.
 
~ You sadistic type Bear of the siren!!


Be advised, I am in possession of lovemonsters PM address on Literonia and as such I'm allowed a second guess :cool: < Note use of cool emoticon

Ok

Here is my guess.

Baldielocks and the two hair bears.

No one uses an emoticon like you Kylan. :D

Course what you use them FOR..... that's just depraved!! :p :eek:
 
No one uses an emoticon like you Kylan. :D

Course what you use them FOR..... that's just depraved!! :p :eek:

Be warned, Bear Of The Sirens ... them gals of yours will betray you because they've been watching CSI; ...

But never fear!! I, being upright, shall defend you.

Cuz I wheelie wuv wu ... wu're my fwind ... this is why I'm coming to live with you .. manu el manu ...
 
Be warned, Bear Of The Sirens ... them gals of yours will betray you because they've been watching CSI; ...

But never fear!! I, being upright, shall defend you.

Cuz I wheelie wuv wu ... wu're my fwind ... this is why I'm coming to live with you .. manu el manu ...

Nah. I got them under my evil thrall.... pullin their strings.

Course.. I had a good teacher.... that manual really helped mate. And they're not gonna like it when I get to chapter 69. I'll give you a ring when it's time... mum's the word.
 
Back
Top