And now you know why I don't try to play this one... it's too mindboggling for me!![]()
![]()
This one made me dizzy Or dizzier

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And now you know why I don't try to play this one... it's too mindboggling for me!![]()
![]()

LOL... I'm sure it's just a temporary affliction hon..This one made me dizzy Or dizzier![]()

OK...not sure about this but gonna guess....
The Spinnakar Tower, Portsmouth


Bugger....can I do the same as Essa...and say that wasn't my official guessLucky it's not spelling.
But... not relevannt anyway...
Cos u iz rong.![]()
no no... just say that was my guess!Bugger....can I do the same as Essa...and say that wasn't my official guess![]()
![]()
Glad you said it first MsF!!![]()
![]()
![]()
......
Eiffel Tower - Paris
DB are you slacking in your substitute picture poster job?
or is bluefoxlady wrong?


I can never ever set foot in this thread again now.. lol.Had to share this!!!!![]()
![]()
Razzy: hon.. did you mean to post the same pic twice on the 'trators thread?
Me: it's not
Me: the same
Me: it's slightly easier
Razzy: ohh.. lol.. I thought it was suppsoed to be a totally different one.. oops..
Me: no wonder you're crap at it![]()
![]()

Empire State Building , NYC ?
Eiffel Tower, Paris, France?
I was so tempted to say DBs cock, but couldn't work out which cityAnd now I know I'll get a kick in the pants
![]()
![]()
I was so tempted to say DBs cock, but couldn't work out which cityAnd now I know I'll get a kick in the pants
![]()
![]()
i cant believe you said thati cant believe i didnt think of it
![]()

neither can I.
She's sayin' my cock's deformed.![]()
![]()
Anyway... so many guesses... can one of them be right maybe?
Who knows?
Oh yeah.... ME!!![]()
![]()