Kylan
vergin'
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2006
- Posts
- 19,844
You just waltz in here and steal the points, you harlot!!
Hello by the way.![]()
It IS indeed The Shining.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/DirtyBear69/Trators/MovieD.jpg
No it's not!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You just waltz in here and steal the points, you harlot!!
Hello by the way.![]()
It IS indeed The Shining.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/DirtyBear69/Trators/MovieD.jpg
Did you say that three times?!
No!!
You are the weakest link ...
Good Hi.![]()
Greetings and salutations one who is far more evil than I...![]()

Hi, man who is funnier and more intelligent than me ...
... but poorer.![]()

You should be so lucky![]()
![]()


yeah..........what she said.........he he
thanks Morri!!![]()
I thought it was the points you were interested in 
Welcome JaneyI thought it was the points you were interested in
![]()
![]()
Hi, man who is funnier and more intelligent than me ...
... but poorer.![]()

Sharkette gets 8 points. It is Out of Time by REM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/DirtyBear69/Trators/albumD.jpg
You'll have to blame janey.... I didn't think it'd be got so quick... so I have none prepared.
Talk amongst yourselves for a day or two.![]()
sorry-it was the colour gave it away-nothing like that yellow![]()


Round #32 ~ Musical Artists/Famous Places/Covers/Films/Famous Faces
Husker ~ 20 points
NotForSale ~ 16 points
Agent ~ 14 points
Morri ~ 14 points
janeyl ~ 8 points
Maggie ~ 8 points
Name the STRUCTURE & CITY for 8 points...
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/DirtyBear69/Trators/BuildingA.jpg
And now you know why I don't try to play this one... it's too mindboggling for me!Are you kidding?![]()
