G
Guest
Guest
so are you going to clue the rest of us in???
*taps fingers impatiently on desktop*
might do... sometime...

I might want a 'payment'.

or... I might need to do another set of pics....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
so are you going to clue the rest of us in???
*taps fingers impatiently on desktop*


might do... sometime...
I might want a 'payment'.
or... I might need to do another set of pics....![]()



I don't want anyone to think AGENT sent me any pics.... he didn't!!!![]()
![]()
I don't want anyone to think AGENT sent me any pics.... he didn't!!!![]()
![]()

Round #32 ~ Musical Artists/Famous Places/Covers/Films/Famous Faces
Husker ~ 20 points
NotForSale ~ 16 points
Agent ~ 20 points
Morri ~ 14 points
janeyl ~ 8 points
Maggie ~ 8 points
Agent ~ 6 points
Name the FAMOUS FACE for 8 points...
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/DirtyBear69/Trators/PicA.jpg

*cough*
I'm not competitive you know, it's just my turn to be on top of NFS![]()
![]()
whoops.
But alphabetically... you're on top of Husker.![]()
![]()
![]()

eh?
morning babe![]()

i've only had one coffee so far this morning-bear with me!!morning sunshine
i meant in the postings not in the listings- was just a little joke
obviously very little loli've only had one coffee so far this morning-bear with me!!

i cant believe you said thati cant believe i didnt think of it
![]()

neither can I.
She's sayin' my cock's deformed.![]()
![]()
Anyway... so many guesses... can one of them be right maybe?
Who knows?
Oh yeah.... ME!!![]()
![]()


Round #32 ~ Musical Artists/Famous Places/Covers/Films/Famous Faces
Agent ~ 20 points
Husker ~ 20 points
janeyl ~ 16 points
NotForSale ~ 16 points
Morri ~ 14 points
Maggie ~ 8 points
Name the ALBUM COVER for 8 points...
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/DirtyBear69/Trators/2AlbumA.jpg

janey gets another minutes after I post one.
This is gettin' depressin'. Dunno how she does it.
It is Eva Longoria... 8 points to janey
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o55/DirtyBear69/Trators/PicD.jpg




blimey, that's blurry! I need a holiday![]()

