Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear DAHCS Litster,

Snort!

Get away from me, bitchardo!

And gimme my shoes back.

I know you stole 'em while I was otherwise occupied.

:mad:
 
Dear Keeping Herself Occupied Litster,

I didn't steal them.

I was giving them a safe place, after they escaped from you.

What's this they tell me about you and your "pillow talk" with them?

Shoes have rights too, ya know.

:eek:



ETA: and Lefts too *dies laughing* Dude. I kill me.
 
Dear Litster #1,

I suppose a Red Sock would make a fine covering, but I am not sure that make socks in sizes large enough to completely cover.


Dear Litster #2

So, we are going with the bridle and saddle then?

:eek:
 
Last edited:
Dear Keeping Herself Occupied Litster,

I didn't steal them.

I was giving them a safe place, after they escaped from you.

What's this they tell me about you and your "pillow talk" with them?

Shoes have rights too, ya know.

:eek:



ETA: and Lefts too *dies laughing* Dude. I kill me.


Dear Shoe-Stealin'-Banned-Forever-From-Ice-Cream Litster,

They told you about my pillow talk?

*sniffles* Keep 'em. I like my privacy, dammit.

Snort! Bitchardo . . . I's gonna kill you. *nods*
 
Dear Turning...um...Red (not Scarlet) Litster,

I didn't say anything about you being Scarlet.

I was talking about Rhett1 and you stuffing stuff up his crapper.

Sheesh, not everything is about you :p

Now if you were talking about stuffing into your own crapper...
 
Dear Turning...um...Red (not Scarlet) Litster,

I didn't say anything about you being Scarlet.

I was talking about Rhett1 and you stuffing stuff up his crapper.

Sheesh, not everything is about you :p

Now if you were talking about stuffing into your own crapper...

Dear Litster,

Go back to pervyyyyyyyyyyy street!!

And for cryin' out loud . . . get some damned sleep, will ya?

I've got trouble to get into and can't do it til you leave.

;)

Loves you :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top