Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear About to Hit the Friendly Skies Litster...

I enjoyed the chat last night.

I'd line you, but it seems you are quite line perceptive.


Safe trip (s)
xo
K
 
Dear incorruptible Litster,

The discussion was indeed fun-I'll never look at christian dating sites nor AmPic threads in quite the same way again. :D

Here's hoping the week to come brings you really good things.

or at least some music that makes you laugh ;)

:kiss:

e
 
Dear Litster,

Where have you gone? You could have at least said goodbye. I thought
you would at least do that for me :(

Is that cryptic enough for you?

~L~
 
Dear Money Man Litster,

Where the hell are you? I have a little mouse that has news for you.

Not patiently waiting Litster.
 
Dear Bossy Litster,

If my memory serves me right I did when we went to the liquor store that day.

Holding tight to the JC handle Litster
 
Dear Soon-to-be-blown-away Litster,

Skirt or dress? :confused: I'm thinking the skirt looks best with the new boots :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top