Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear AV-Reconsidering Litster,

:rose:


Dear Boobalicious Litster,

Shoe-taunting driveby IM's are NOT communication.

:cool:


Dear Snortable Litster,

The laces are hawwwwwt. :D


Dear Invisible Litster,

Glad for your news. Miss you.
 
Dear Non-existent Lister

I love you too and I will see you this weekend. I know I promised not to brag about how beautiful and sweet you are. I know you just want to spend time with me. Thanks for always being there and always being on my side.

p.s. I wish this letter were to someone real
 
Dear Non-existent Lister

I love you too and I will see you this weekend. I know I promised not to brag about how beautiful and sweet you are. I know you just want to spend time with me. Thanks for always being there and always being on my side.

p.s. I wish this letter were to someone real

:rose:

Dear Litster-Supply-Chain-Gods,

Send Needful a sweet and lovely Litster worthy of him posthaste, please. We'll discuss invoicing at a later date.

:cool:
 
Dear Off Lining Litster ~

I hope your weekend is filled with moments that make you look up at the clock...and think nice thoughts.



Dear Crved Litster,

Hope you are feeling better and better! :kiss:



Dear Lunching Lit Buddy Litster...

Yep, Intervention, De-Programming, and maybe a swat on the keister or two for you! :D


Dear Golden Girl Litster,

you two are going to melt the lines between you and Home Depot if you don't watch it!!!




Dear Music Man Litster,

Of course I liked it...silly man!:rose::kiss:



Dear Game Hosting Litster,

The books are in the mail AGAIN on Monday, with a damn tracking number.



Dear Love the New Av and sig pic, precious Litster,

Your pm...I needed it. It helped. I appreciate it, and love you.




and last, but not least

Dear Dom Litster,

Is it all about the hits???????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:


I think I got them all :)
 
dear twisted litster
what did you think would happen when you drank THAT much Vodka?
tsk tsk silly sausgae;)
 
Dear Litster,

When will you just say it already? You know you want to ~ and you know I want to hear it. So ... c'mon .... no one else will ever know. I promise. PM me if you must. ;)

Waiting Somewhat Impatiently Litster
 
Dear impatient litster.

Fine I'll say it. You are the best friend a girl could ever have.
Is that better?

Love,
That's all I'm sayin'
 
Dear That's All I'm Saying Litster,

Who said I was talking to you? That's awfully self centered to think that everything written out here pertains to you. :D :rolleyes:

Signed,
Whatever Trevor Lister
 
Dear That's All I'm Saying Litster,

Who said I was talking to you? That's awfully self centered to think that everything written out here pertains to you. :D :rolleyes:

Signed,
Whatever Trevor Lister

Dear Beeyotch litster,
Oh my bad, You're right and I'm wrong ONCE again!

Laughing litster.
 
Dear Speaking litster,

I see what you are saying. I'm sorry I thought you were crazier than a pet coon.

Not as smart as you Litster
 
Dear Off to Bed Litster,

Save a spot for me in the morning for coffee and the Sunday Paper.

Heading to the shower shortly litster.
 
Dear Litsters:
A little something in the refrigerator for you when you find it. :D
You can talk with me about whatever you choose when you choose. Or not.
I said perhaps too much in PM but I've known you for quite a while and well -- had wanted to say it.
Glue? Yeah right. Glue doesn't make you that tired.
No, no I've only initiated one PM to anyone without them contacting first. And that was a lllllooooonnggg time ago.
No more Haiku for me -- I've learned my lesson.
No more Kingly references either -- another lesson learned.
I even remembered to start with Dear Litster. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Dear Off to Shower Litster,

It's about time too ~ :D

Coffee tomorrow early. Have to be out of the house by 9. I'll make pancakes you bring the syrup.

Just can't sleep right now Litster.




Dear Surprise Compliment Litster,

Flattery gets you everywhere. :D

Shocked and Blushing Litster
 
Dear Litsters,

When it appears two people are already playing a game, perhaps you might try waiting a few minutes to see if they are still playing before jumping in and interrupting their dialogue. It's called etiquette. Thank you. :)
 
Dear Up and At 'em Litster,

I'll make sure the syrup is hot.

I can't sleep either Litster.
 
Dear Mother ~ :D Litster,

Dang thread got lost at the bottom :eek:

I bet whatever it is you have for me to nibble on won't wreck my diet, will it? :rolleyes:

Much too far away Litster
 
Dear Litster,

I owe you an apology for not saying good night last night. So, good night for last night and good afternoon for today.

Is my rudeness forgiven?

Best,
PI
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top