Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear About to Get Kicked Litster,

*gasp!* Just because you've been gone and I've missed ya . . .

doesn't mean you can use that word! :eek::mad:

:kiss:
 
Dear Naughty Litster,

I'm only here for a little while so make the most of me while you got me... ;)
 
Dear Litster

I've taken off my helmet with the lamp on now, am just lighting the welder ;)

Marshmallows?

:D
 
Dear Missing Litsters,

Glad to see you and know you are well. ;):kiss:

Don't Make Me Worry Like That Again Litster. :rolleyes:
 
Dear Fat Lipped Litster,

I've changed to button fly, your lip should heal soon. :eek:
 
Dear Withholdin' the Biscuits Vert,

That wasn't my lip. Check your feet for squirrel droppin's.

:eek:
 
Dear Litster who Loves Pilates -

I hate that knowing you love pilates made me try the ridiculous spin/pilates class again. I could have spent that hour in any number of torturous ways, or even (gasp!) in pleasant pursuits - but no. Blech, and double bleck. Gimme my bike, my hikers, a pool, a vicious weight workout - or ALL of them, but NO room full of sweaty people gasping through pilates for me. :D

**
Dear Other Curvy Litster -

Where ARE you? You never call, you never write. I miss you! Sigh.

hugs to you!

**
Dear Snortalicious One ~

Your smiles make me smile. Big. Now, more shoe shots!!!

~ Curvy
 
Dear Lurking Litster,

I love you. :kiss: Oh and btw I used your razor tonight. Get a new one.

Silky soft litster.
 
Dear Litster Above Me,

That is one sexy ass sig pic you have there! Thanks for making my panties wet!!

Giggling Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top