Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear cat's got your tongue litster


I'm gonna mark it on the calendar.

Stunned Litster
 
Dear Litster

Frank Wilson made me smile. For a full ten minutes :D Thank you, I so love to end a tough day in the mine with a smile like that.

:rose:
 
Dear Litster...thank you very much for your assistance. It was greatly appreciated. ;)


:devil:



:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Dear DAHCS Litster,

Mankid sends his apologies for withholdin' the kisses from you.

*sighs* He's such a tease . . . but I still maintain we now have an inside to track to how they become what they do. And at least he makes up for it with his love of shoes, right?

Thank you for havin' lunch with us. Woofy would have paid you more attention, but . . . well . . . food. :eek:

And thank you . . . for just makin' it all bearable.

It helps knowin' you're in my corner.

I loves you.

:heart:,
Graciesnort
 
Dear Litster,

Sincerest apologies for being such a grouse lately. I promise to improve my mood and quickly.

Am I forgiven Litster
 
Dear Litster,

You know my weakness for cheese, camembert or cheddar, brie or blue :D

Don't use it against me ;)

:kiss:
 
Dear Litster

We all have blonde moments. Some of us just have them more than we care to share.
 
Dear Red,
Tomorrow's your morning to come here, I have coffee but bring the Sunday paper.

Blondie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top