Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lead foot litster,

You better be early or I'll already be up for the day.

Early riser Litster
 
Dear Early Rise,

This is why I like it when you come to ME. I don't have to get out of bed so freakin' early. But I shall be there by 5 a.m.

Gonna have a coffee high
 
Dear Litster,

In-freakin'-credible.

Seriously.

You can use that in your sig line if you like- but I know you won't, since you're so modest.

And it's good enough that you know that I know how amazing I think you are.
you really blow my mind
Signed,

Your Doll
 
Last edited:
Dear Monday morning Litster

Yes I do know about nice things in my box. You keep putting them there. Thank you :)

:rose:
 
Dear Litster,

Are you thinking about the terribly dirty things we would be doing to, and with, each other right now, if you weren't sick?

I am.

Please get well soon. I want you to feel good. :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:
 
Dear Litster,

I haven't forgotten.

*silently picks up your hand and holds it*

I loves you.
 
Dear Litster,

You're just spoiling me now...

I can't have all the fun,

*grabs a handful of ice cubes and rams then down your panties*:D

Dear Litster,

Oyyyyyyyy!!

*shivers*

You better runnnnnnnnnn and hope I don't catch up with you!!!!

:caning:
 
Dear Litster,

Oyyyyyyyy!!

*shivers*

You better runnnnnnnnnn and hope I don't catch up with you!!!!

:caning:

Dear Litister,

the ice was your idea!:p

women are so strange sigh!..They can never make up their minds :rolleyes:

*skips away*
 
Dear Litister,

the ice was your idea!:p

women are so strange sigh!..They can never make up their minds :rolleyes:

*skips away*

Dear Litster,

The ice was for you, not for me!

You were the one that said you liked cold!

*finds a stray cube and throws it at you*

Funk this, buddy :D
 
Dear Litster,

The ice was for you, not for me!

You were the one that said you liked cold!

*finds a stray cube and throws it at you*

Funk this, buddy :D

Dear Litster,

I like to share the fun!..you ungrateful witch!

You were the one that forgot to mention you disliked the cold!..sigh

*i take it you don't like cubes thrown at you*..

Throws himself at his FBF!:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top