Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Litster,

I like to share the fun!..you ungrateful witch!

You were the one that forgot to mention you disliked the cold!..sigh

*i take it you don't like cubes thrown at you*..

Throws himself at his FBF!:D

Dear Litster,

Cause you're just that sweet or just that evil? :D SNORT! It was a surprise ice attack, what'd ya expect? :p

It's not the cold. It's the element of surprise!

And thrown? No. But I never said I didn't like ice.

*sighs* I always get knocked off my feet, never swept :D
 
Dear Litster,

Cause you're just that sweet or just that evil? :D SNORT! It was a surprise ice attack, what'd ya expect? :p

It's not the cold. It's the element of surprise!

And thrown? No. But I never said I didn't like ice.

*sighs* I always get knocked off my feet, never swept :D

Dear lisper,

I'm a complicated mix of both just to keep you guessing and on your feet!:rolleyes: It was no surprise to me though :confused::D

No more surprise's for you!. Next time i shall give you a few seconds warning:p

*snorts* If i sweep you away that mean's i cant re-use you later on to sweep with you!:D

Snuggle under the covers?
 
Dear lisper,

I'm a complicated mix of both just to keep you guessing and on your feet!:rolleyes: It was no surprise to me though :confused::D

No more surprise's for you!. Next time i shall give you a few seconds warning:p

*snorts* If i sweep you away that mean's i cant re-use you later on to sweep with you!:D

Snuggle under the covers?

Dear FBF Litster,

Awww, you don't have to go to so much trouble. Just the fact that you're of the male persuasion will constantly keep me in a state of confusion. :rolleyes: Snort! Of course it wasn't . . . your evil mind keeps you apprised of what you're gonna do, no doubt. ;)

Oy! Why do I suddenly have a vision of me bein' upside down, my hair bein' used to sweep the kitchen floor :confused:

Snuggle? Depends . . . you don't have any extra ice cubes hidden do ya?
 
Dear Litster,

I wonder who you think you're kiddin' . . .

I'm sure you have your reasons for doin' what you're doin', but it takes away from that honesty thing you like to portray so much.
 
Last edited:
Dear Reputation Building Litster

How is World domination coming along?

I'll be in for a report soon ;)

Prickly At First Litster
 
Dear K Nobbed Litster,

I wish you wouldn't worry so.

And I am actually looking forward to the talk tomorrow ;)

No worries.:rose::rose::rose::rose:
 
Dear Litster,

I shouldn't have let the "couple" mean something different to each of us...the double standard was unfair...

I am sorry and I will reframe from using the word in the future..

Asshole
 
Last edited:
Dear Litster "V" ~

My best thoughts to you. You're strong.

:rose:

~
Dear Litster F who sometimes stalks me....

You are impossible. :)

:kiss:

~
Dear Litster of the Snortalicious variety....

I miss you! When is this alleged drunken girl virtual 'jama party gonna go down??? :D

xo
~
Dear Invisible Lister ~

You know.

:heart:
~
Dear beyoooootiful curvy litster ~

You make me smile. See previously mentioned drunken girl vitrual 'jama party. NO PERVING. :D

xo
 
Dear Litsters who never liked me,

The four "I's";

I submit that ya'll have been right all along in your opinion of me...

I apologise.

I accept an apology isn't enough but it is all I can offer at this time.

I will now return to the invisible world of those who lurk.

SGary
 
Dear Litster

Just because my tongue isn't hanging out and I'm not fawning like a schoolgirl and drooling all over you when we talk doesn't mean I'm not feeling horny and I don't think you're delicious :D

See you when you get back

Individual Unstalking Type Litster :)
 
Dear Southern Litster,

No word yet on the new job...hitting the road soon though...

I could use a cot and a square when I pass through..

Might be within a month...going to see some of this country first...

Sir
 
Dear Crvysnorter Litster,

Drunken virtual 'jama party . . . SOON, I hope! Beginnin' to think I should rearrange my work schedule so I work "normal people" hours and it wouldn't be so hard to plan. *sighs* I miss you! :heart:
 
Dear Litster:

I don't care if you lick windows,

take the special bus

or occasionally pee on yourself.

You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin' special.
​
 
Dear Litster,

My FBF seems to have disappeared on me. :confused:

*shakes bowl of ice*

Wonder if that'll help :D
 
Dear Litser,

You have another FBF now? :confused::(

And your playing my ice-game too!

I didnt last long, did i!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top