Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Litser,

You have another FBF now? :confused::(

I didnt last long, did i!

Dear Litster,

*shakes head*

FBF's aren't interchangeable!!!

I wouldn't make my hands cold for any other FBF but you!

*plunges my hands in the bowl of ice*
 
Dear writing Litster .

Today black lace panties were in my thoughts . I dont know why as i was wearing peach coloured ones.
My memory is getting really bad :devil:

:D
 
Dear Litster,

*shakes head*

FBF's aren't interchangeable!!!

I wouldn't make my hands cold for any other FBF but you!

*plunges my hands in the bowl of ice*

Dear Litster,

OMG, i'm so appy :rolleyes:

I mean that's good news. It was hard trying to find a replacement, *cancels mail order FBF"

Don't you dare :p
 
Dear Litster,

OMG, i'm so appy :rolleyes:

I mean that's good news. It was hard trying to find a replacement, *cancels mail order FBF"

Don't you dare :p

Dear Litster,

You're abusin' sarcasm here!

*jaw drops* You were mail orderin' an FBF? I'm that easy to replace? :eek:

And if I do???

*walks toward ya with cold hands*
 
Dear Litster,

You're abusin' sarcasm here!

*jaw drops* You were mail orderin' an FBF? I'm that easy to replace? :eek:

And if I do???

*walks toward ya with cold hands*

Dear Litster,

sarcasm is gentle abuse to be used!

No, you wern't easy to replace..I just said it was hard to find a replacement..Dammit woman, pay attention!:mad:

OOohhoo sweetie,

You dont have the balls!
 
Dear Litster,

sarcasm is gentle abuse to be used!

No, you wern't easy to replace..I just said it was hard to find a replacement..Dammit woman, pay attention!:mad:

OOohhoo sweetie,

You dont have the balls!

Dear Litster,

Maybe so . . . but you were violatin' it not so gently :p

I was payin' attention! You apparently knew where to look to mail order a new FBF! *sniffles* Which means you were probably already considerin' it.

Oooooooooooh honey,

*blinks* No, I don't have balls, but . . . I do have a lotta courage :devil:

*pounces on you and puts my cold hands against your belly*
 
Dear Litser,

Thank you for letting me get to know you, for sharing yourself with me, and for getting to know me. It means a lot that I can call someone like you a friend- you are easily one of the most fascinating and amazing people I've ever met. I count myself lucky for every day that we've shared together. Statistically speaking, this may not mean much, but forget the number-crunching for a moment and go with the sentiment: you are one in a million :)

:kiss:
 
Dear Keeping A Head In The Freezer Litster,

Your serial killerness is kinda freaking us out.

Please stop.

Thank you.

Most respectfully,

Appy.


PS. *points to Graciesnort* She said it first. I just agreed.
 
Dear Eatin' Burned Popcorn Litster,

You are seriously entertainment challenged, aren't you?

I'm sorry my social life bored up on you :p

SNORTSNORT!!!

I loves you,

Gsnoopy :D
 
Dear Popcorny Phallipop Gsnoop Dogg Litster,

It's all your fault!!!

You know i rely on your social ineptness for my entertainment!

I demand you go write an ad on Craig's List this minute!

I've got my future to think about!

*mumbles*

Don't MAKE me link you profile to the serial killer.

A freezer full of Graciesnort might be sad, but at least it's entertaining.

:mad:
 
Dear Obviously Wants to See Me Pimped Out to the Lowest Bidder Litster,

Are you effin' kiddin' me? This time it's NOT my fault! Snort!

*sighs* I regret to tell you that you must now look for other forms of entertainment.

Wait. Maybe I will do that CL thing first . . . but you gotta help me write the ad :D

The freezer? *sniffles* I really thought you wanted better for me than that. I can't even be left in a deserted cabin in the woods?

:(
 
Dear Litser,

Thanks for proving that you're not all insensitive Neanderthals without a shred of common sense or decency. Just most.
 
Dear Litster,

Maybe so . . . but you were violatin' it not so gently :p

I was payin' attention! You apparently knew where to look to mail order a new FBF! *sniffles* Which means you were probably already considerin' it.

Oooooooooooh honey,

*blinks* No, I don't have balls, but . . . I do have a lotta courage :devil:

*pounces on you and puts my cold hands against your belly*

Dear Litster,

You will take what i give you and like it.

Yes, she's a real beauty.. Though she will never be like my first FBF. Now that woman HAD everything a man could ever want. She had style, personality, and this cute little Snort which made me giggle like a school girl everytime....sigh Why did she leave me....

Are you sure it's courage and not... naivety :p

I learned how to pull hair!
 
Dear Litster,


This is to acknowledge the receipt of the requested data and the confirmation of your reliability in this universal programme.

You should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of this year's lucky donation recipient. You have been selected amongst the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of US$1,350,000.00 (One million, Three hundred and Fifty thousand United states dollars) as donations aid from the Fondation De France, ECOWAS, EU and the UNO in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament. Your email address was selected randomly from over 100,000 internet websites or a shop's cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from. I have forwarded the produced data, to the head office of the Fondation De France (FRANCE) and the ECOWAS head office (Organisation assigned to handle your payment) in NIGERIA. The Fondation De France has discovered a huge number of double claims due to beneficiaries informing close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties about their donations.

As a result of this, this close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties try to claim the prize on behalf of the real recipients. The Fondation De France has lost millions of dollars to this fraudulent people, and have reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Fondation De France, will result to the cancelation of that particular donation, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real beneficiary, as it is taken that the real recipient was the informer to the double claimer about the donation. So you are hereby advised once more to keep your informations strictly confidential until your claim has been fully recovered. Included in this letter is your donation pin number to be used when claiming your donation. Your donation pin number is "21556770665477". This number should be kept strictly confidential by you, as you will use it in receiving your donation.

You are to immediately contact the Payout officer in the ECOWAS office in Abuja, Nigeria for claim of your donation. Please do contact the officer in the below information.
CONTACT INFOS.
MR. FRANK OBEHI
COUNSELLOR, ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE ABUJA.
PLOT 4, BLOCK 23, GARKI, ABUJA.NIGERIA
EMAIL: e_ecowas@hotmail.com
TEL: +234 808 856 5727
Do note that on contact with MR. FRANK OBEHI, you are to provide him with your Full Name.
Phone Number.
Donation pin number as stated above.
Residential address.

This will enable the ECOWAS office to verify your claim with the files which has been sent to them. Please contact MR. FRANK OBEHI immediately. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
 
Dear Litster,

You will take what i give you and like it.

Yes, she's a real beauty.. Though she will never be like my first FBF. Now that woman HAD everything a man could ever want. She had style, personality, and this cute little Snort which made me giggle like a school girl everytime....sigh Why did she leave me....

Are you sure it's courage and not... naivety :p

I learned how to pull hair!

Dear Litster,

Take what you . . . and . . . hold on a sec . . . *falls down snortin'* They always say you should open with a joke, but I wasn't expectin' somethin' that snortworthy from ya :p

*jaw drops* So not only have you already replaced me . . . from your description above I now understand that I was just a rebound from your first FBF?! :eek: *sniffles* I bet she left you cause you didn't buy her shoes.

It's courage, dammit! It's courage! Snort!

Um. Tellin' me you learned how to pull hair is supposed to deter me . . . why? :D
 
Dear Litster,

Take what you . . . and . . . hold on a sec . . . *falls down snortin'* They always say you should open with a joke, but I wasn't expectin' somethin' that snortworthy from ya :p

*jaw drops* So not only have you already replaced me . . . from your description above I now understand that I was just a rebound from your first FBF?! :eek: *sniffles* I bet she left you cause you didn't buy her shoes.

It's courage, dammit! It's courage! Snort!

Um. Tellin' me you learned how to pull hair is supposed to deter me . . . why? :D

Dear Litster,

Happy i could help you fall down dying from laughter. *pushes you down the stairs*..Whose laughing now Snort :p.. "Pokes you.:eek:.Crap i broke another one"..sigh Mourns for 15 seconds and comforts self with the thought she was nearing her expiry date..i did her a favour :rolleyes:
So glad i have a new FBF on the way..

You are either trying to get on my nerves by missing certain things entirely or you just miss things for various reasons :rolleyes:..Which is it huh?
If the latter, then i meant First FBF as in you, silly. Comforts self knowing new FBF will be the upgraded version.
Oh it wasn't shoes...just a disliking to heights and hard surfaces.

Yeah, yeah, yadda yadda yadda...


Cause all ladies hate it!
 
Dear Litster
I wish severe and frequent anal itching upon you
I hope sea gulls shit on your head
That is all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top