Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Litster,

I missed talking with you last night! Sorry, I snuck off to work early because I was in a foul mood! *hugs* I'll see you soon, I'm sure :kiss::kiss:

Signed,
Cranky Doll
 
Dear Litster,

You tease me with the offline re:realness, and then I hear nothing from you. I have completely new and potentially exciting shoe gossip AND...well, much more, I assure you. It involves the sage green skirt, which MAY be too uhm...well, I need a consult. But not if you are MIA!! I miss you and your boobalicious self!

:D

*****
Dear Litster,

You seem happy. I'm glad. :)

:kiss:

******
Dear Generous Litster,

Thank you for the generous, thoughtful PM. It made me smile several times today.

:kiss:
*******
Dear Snortalicious Litster,

Are you still a Litster?? I miss you.

Signed, Almost-Jammy-wearing-wishing-it-was-virtual-Pajama-Party-Night Me
 
Dear Litster...

Yanno.. its been a while since I grinned like this... so.... thanks, it means a lot :kiss:

Yer still a f**kin' tease though
:D
 
dear litster,
why must we be so cruel to one another? just because we can hide behind computers, does that give us carte blanche to hurt someone else? if you don't care about someone, why not just ignore them? don't you get tired of being mean to others?

and to a certain litster, i'm still reeling from your total lack of decency. to make me believe you, defend you, and trust you to only have you kick me in the gut is a betrayal i will never fogive. you wonder why i have such low self esteem. it's because of assholes like you. you're not worth any more of my time or energy. i have found someone who loves me for me. i will not have your psycho ways poison that relationship.

to those that i have been fortunate enough to develop friendships and relationships with, thank you. thank you for your support and love through the many obstacles i've had to overcome. i hope you know that i'm here for you as well.

live and let live people. life is too short. this isn't a dress rehersal, it's the only chance we have. find what makes you happy and focus on that. let the rest fall by the wayside.

thanks for letting me vent,
as2u
 
dear litster,
why must we be so cruel to one another? just because we can hide behind computers, does that give us carte blanche to hurt someone else? if you don't care about someone, why not just ignore them? don't you get tired of being mean to others?

and to a certain litster, i'm still reeling from your total lack of decency. to make me believe you, defend you, and trust you to only have you kick me in the gut is a betrayal i will never fogive. you wonder why i have such low self esteem. it's because of assholes like you. you're not worth any more of my time or energy. i have found someone who loves me for me. i will not have your psycho ways poison that relationship.

to those that i have been fortunate enough to develop friendships and relationships with, thank you. thank you for your support and love through the many obstacles i've had to overcome. i hope you know that i'm here for you as well.

live and let live people. life is too short. this isn't a dress rehersal, it's the only chance we have. find what makes you happy and focus on that. let the rest fall by the wayside.

thanks for letting me vent,
as2u


Awwwwwwww BIG HUGS
 
Dear Litsters:

I ain't gone. Just been amazingly busy. Will be 'round when the humor strikes me -- since that is what this is supposed to be from me to you all.

Yeah yeah -- I've missed ya. However, there is life beyond the edges of the computer screen.

If you really want to form a fan club -- find a celebrity -- my appreciation for you kindness knows no bounds but I'm not worth it.

You are too wise and I wonder sometimes why you hang here. Still, I am glad you do because you are very very smart and I enjoy you. Now if we can just arrange time and space to post together that would be great.
 
Dear Creative Litster

Thank you so much for your kindness as always. You are a genuinely nice person to know.


Dear Sexy Chested Litster

You're nice to get to know, I'm sorry my box was temporarily full :eek:


:rose:
 
Dear almost non-posting litster,

I saw your post last night...and the one from a few weeks ago...I don't know why you're suddenly back around posting but you won't be hearing from me again apart from this one post.

I made a promise to K when she found out about us and contacted me to never have anything to do with you again ...I will always keep that promise to her...which is why I am posting this in public rather than a PM...so everyone can see, no secrets like before.

You once made a promise to me...if I ever meant anything to you then you better keep your promise too...though I actually doubt that you are capable of that.

And just so we're clear...I don't love you anymore...it was over more than a year ago and I've moved on...I also don't hate you anymore like I did for awhile...I just feel nothing really now.
 
Dear Sudoku doing Litster,

You made me laugh til I hurt today...I don't know whether to hug or hit you for that... :D

You "still water" types...so many facets to the way you are, it is a joy discovering them all.

MWAH! :kiss:

*****************************


Dear Working too Much Litster,

I hope you see more, do as you please, days soon. I love you and miss you. Tek a tek a tek ;)



**************************************


Dear Golden Girl Litster,

I'm in desperate need of a phone giggle session with you. I'll just toss in, for giggles...'chewawa' and 'I bet he's the short one'...to get us both in the mood ;)
[/COLOR]
*********************************************



Dear DJ litster.

YEP, the C word is just exactly what you are :) Did I shock and awe you last night? I've a feeling you discovered an aspect of me you were not aware of. :p


******************************************


Dear Mr. Laidback Litster,

Yep, things always tend to work out. I'm not worrying about it. :kiss:




***************************

Dear Lunch Buddy Litster,

I hope you are enjoying our weather! Isn't it gorgeous out? Come over, lets make some snow angels or go skiing...wanna?
 
Last edited:
Dear Litster

Damn!!!! Don't sneak up on me like that when I'm about to write you a post!!!! :D

Actually......do it again...and again :)
 
Dear Rumpeled Litster,

If people only knew!!! Your street cred would be all funked up!

and....

Of course she didn't think it was funny...she's freaking scared!:eek::eek::eek::eek:


*******************************************

Dear Lunch Buddy Litster,

Tomorrow we talk, and I bet your hairs are fabulous! :D


*********************************




Dear Louise Litser,

My goodness woman, could you be any more beautiful, bright, and fun?

did someone say chewawa?

*************************************




Dear Blast from the Unhappy Past Litster

It's all good :)

************************************

Dear It'll Happen Litster


I'm sure it will :rose::kiss:
 
Dear Litster ~ Thank you.

No ~ I mean it.

Thank you.

I owe you one ~ or two ~ or however many it takes to repay you.

:D :kiss:
 
Dear Litster

Thank you for what you said this morning. Just don't go off me altogether eh? ;) I might miss you going crazy! :rose:
 
Dear and more expensive, Literonians.

Oyez, oyez, oyez. I bring news of wanderings.

Verily, today I Sallied forth, Lisa fifth and after, visited the circus where dwelleth the most hugest mouth I have seen outside of a fair maids face. Yes, it was truly that big. A fuckoffeth lion!!

To my utter amazement, this brave Knight jangled forward, unzipped his armour and stuck his mighty sword of domination into the mouth of the savage beast.

The applause was tumultuous, as was his cock on unsheathing.

As the brave Lancedalot stepped to the front of the arena, an old maiden had a stroke. Alas, her friend in the row behind, couldn't reach.

"That," he saideth, "Can be done by any here. Who will volunteer?"

From the back row, a voice squeaketh, "I, good Knight." and the torchlight picked up a short, gangly young man leaving the show as a woman of the cloth made her way down to the ring.

"Why, Sister. Are you sure you're up to this?" asked the bold Lancedalot.

"Verily, I'm not sure if I can open my mouth as wide as your lion, but with God's help ..."

Oyez, Oyez ...

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top