Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear I love getting you moist Litster,

Let's have some fun.

Signed your mami Litster. :kiss:
 
Dear Relatively New But Apparently Old Litster,

You are trouble. Real. Serious. Trouble.

I like it.

Signed,
Making A Blueberry Pie Litster
 
Dear Confused,

I'll explain. But then you need to take me out for ice cream. And let me hang out with you and your friends. :D

Tattle-Tale Litster
 
Dear Litser...

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
Till Eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go
Through time with



Just sayin'.....:heart:
 
Dear Scent

Naked is a bad thing? I don't think so :D

By the way, it's enough to purchase diamonds, pearls AND leather ;)
 
Dear Joyful Litster,

Please give him cake, I'm selfish & won't share my cake.

Needs to eat cake & more Litster
 
dear selfish cake eater.

always at arms lenghth

I think I will take up pie...

sigh

soon to be eater of pie
 
dear selfish cake eater.

always at arms lenghth

I think I will take up pie...

sigh

soon to be eater of pie

Dear soon to be pie eating Litster

You think I'm sharing my cake???

Sincerely, don't you know me at all? Litster.
 
Dear I Am Your Dom Litster,

My inner sub?!?

Heh.

Hahahahahahaha...snort.

Wondering if this is a pm to the masses litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top