Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Encouraging Litster,

Your encouragement apparently worked. It totally gave me a new outlook on how I see things.

Very Discouraged Litster
 
Dear missing in action Litster...

Thank you ...for all the hugs and love continually...

I miss you here...but am blessed you are always near anyhow...

Love,
Your everlasting and unconditionally loving friend for life Litster...:heart:
 
Dear Litsters,

There are some lovely posts in this thread.
Just sayin' :)

Reading and smiling (and clearly going soft) Alice-litster :kiss:
 
Dear Well-Traveled and Always Hungry Litster,

I'm very glad you are home safely. I was worried. I know I shouldn't worry, but I do.

Now, get some rest. I don't like thinking of you jet-lagged.

Signed,

Hold the Sugar I'm Delicious Without It Litster
 
Dear fellow 12 step litser,

Thank you for checking up on me today!:kiss:

I promise I'm not mental yet litser.
 
Dear Missing Cuddle Litster,
It's a lot harder to stalk you via text than it is on a public forum... Just sayin'. :rolleyes: I hope you realize your posts are missed around here. My shoulder hurts...back rub please?:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Bored Litster
 
Dear crazy nicknaming litster....

Thank you for keeping me smiling this week. It has truly been a crappy week, but thanks to you I made it through. I'm staying positive because of your help and love. :heart::kiss:

Formerly sulking litster
 
Dear patient Litster,

Thank you for putting up with me, I know I've been a bit of a pain in the ass the past few days. You should get what you've been looking for this evening.


Honestly Trying Litster
 
Dear patient Litster,

Thank you for putting up with me, I know I've been a bit of a pain in the ass the past few days. You should get what you've been looking for this evening.

Honestly Trying Litster

*Don't do it, Jett, don't listen to the little guy with the horns*

*Aargh, I cant't help it!*

:devil:

*snigger*

Dear Trying Lister,

You know that post would take on a whole different meaning if you posted it in the strap-on thread ... :D

Naughty, But-It's-Not-My-Fault Litster
 
Last edited:
*Don't do it, Jett, don't listen to the little guy with the horns*

*Aargh, I cant't help it!*

:devil:

*snigger*

Dear Trying Lister,

You know that post would take on a whole different meaning if you posted it in the strap-on thread ... :D

Naughty, But-It's-Not-My-Fault Litster



Dear Oh So Naughty Litster,

Come over here and let me show you my wang!! Lol

Laughing Ass Off Litster
 
Dear Lister,

You know what I want. Let me enjoy your tortured pleasure.

;). Waiting to exhale
 
Dear Crass Litster,

Really?


Signed,

A Litster who can't decide if she is disgusted or just left shaking her head.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top