Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Wondering..

What? you don't like my alt????

I was hoping that would get your attention. :rolleyes:

Darn... I'll have to try something else..:D:D

Signed You know I'm just Kidding :p
 
Dear Miss Eye Rolly,

I know that wasn't for me but that made me laugh. I so needed that!!!

Signed,
Still Snickering Litster
 
Dear Miss Eye Rolly,

I know that wasn't for me but that made me laugh. I so needed that!!!

Signed,
Still Snickering Litster

Dear Still Snickering Litster,

If I made you laugh, then I have accomplished something wonderful today!

Signed,
Miss Eye Rolly Litster
 
Dear Still A Perv Litster,

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Be pissy or pervy.

Signed,
Ain't Having None of Your Shit Litster
 
Dear Still A Perv Litster,

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Be pissy or pervy.

Signed,
Ain't Having None of Your Shit Litster

Dear Ain't Having None of Your Shit Litster,

Thanks for returning the favor! Now I'm laughing!

Signed,
Miss Eye Rolly Litster
 
Dear Teasing Listers,

There is no mentioning of cake without sharing. mmmm cake

Signed,
I so miss having cake
 
Dear Middle Finger Receiving Litster


You'll never get in my pants like that.


Zipping Up Litster

Dear Zipping Up Litster,

I didn't realize you wanted me in your pants! Well, I guess that my loss! Oh Woe is Me! :rolleyes:

Signed,
Middle Finger Receiving Litster
 
Dear Nyah! Litster,

Really? That's how you roll? *snickers*

Signed,
Always Wearing Her Big Girl Panties Litster

****

Dear Miss Eye Rolly Litster,

Always happy to return the favor!

Signed,
Loves Making Others Laugh Litster

****

Dear Cake Missing Litster,

Cake is essential to life. I'll share. ;)

Signed,
Taught Manners In Kindergarten Litster
 
Dear Teasing Listers,

There is no mentioning of cake without sharing. mmmm cake

Signed,
I so miss having cake

Dear all the Litsters

did someone say cake?

Sincerely, don't care what else is going on as long as I get cake Litster
 
Dear See you Sunday,

I will get the fuck on more if these frillies
weren't so damned uncomfortable...
Can't believe the shit I go through to get a little dick..
Imagine what I'd have to do to get a big dick??? huh?
:rolleyes:

Signed When I Cross that Line You're the One Litster
 
Dear Crossing the Line Litster,

I think you'd have to take them off. :rolleyes::D

Stating-the-Obvious Litster
 
Dear Cake Mentioning Lister,

I am making a chocolate cake tonight. Feel free to stop by and lick the beaters and bowl.

Dear Vixen

I can hear Admiral Ackbar, "It's a tap!" I know once I touch those items I'll have to wash them, along with any other dishes.

Signed,
I've pulled that on my son numerous times
 
I am SOOOO there!!!!! yeeeeeha!!

That's all it takes huh?

Dear Vixen

I can hear Admiral Ackbar, "It's a tap!" I know once I touch those items I'll have to wash them, along with any other dishes.

Signed,
I've pulled that on my son numerous times

Dear ye of such little faith Lister,

You obviously do not know me. I would never make a guest do dishes, that's what staff...er I mean children...are for. :D

I'm sure someone else will enjoy the dark chocolate butter cream frosting.
 
That's all it takes huh?



well in the last 2 days...ive been told im a HO, a hussy, Im easy, that i think wang is the solution for every problem and that i have a one track mind.


so yeah, your frosting covered boobies would be well more than enough.


:)
 
Dear one track mind lister:

Why are your panties in a twist? It's pretty obvious that many minds are on the same track! For some reason you think everyone thinks your mind is always. On that track. People that assume that's true see only the shallow bed. Personally I like working on the railroad, so I try and keep my mind on the one track as much as in can.

Exhausted train rider.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top