Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear bugs,

Not at all. I love your emails! Thanks for the turn on!

~ Love the tunes!
 
Dear Lister,
You really have to stop making me smile so much. My cheeks are starting to hurt...;)
 
Dear Ain't Free

I'm pretty broke, but I'm sure if I tried hard I could come up with an exceptional barter.;)

Let's Make a Deal Litster
 
Dear Ain't Free

I'm pretty broke, but I'm sure if I tried hard I could come up with an exceptional barter.;)

Let's Make a Deal Litster

Dear Boobiefied Monty Hall


As long as its not corn, chickens, goats or any such nonsense..I'm game.

Waiting for you to try hard and for me to be hard Litster:devil:
 
Hard Litster,

Yeaaahhh, I'm a little off, but chickens and goats don't do it for me.

Try Door Number Two Litster:devil:

(Bahah! I kill me!:D)
 
Dear Amused Litster,

So glad you are smiling.

And don't worry, I'm not charging.

(Unlike some pain in the ass Litsters around here.)

Signed,
Happy To Be Here Litster
 
Sleepytime Litster,

That was the general idea, yeah. ;)

Sweet Dreams Litster



Dear You,

Anything to make ya smile. :kiss:

Me


Dear Happy,

I'm happy you're happy. :kiss:

Happy Litster
 
Dear Shoulder that I Cried On,

Sorry about that.. I tried not to.. I really did. But thank you for being your usual sweetheart self.

Always,

Your Muley Girl :kiss:
 
Dear Shoulder that I Cried On,

Sorry about that.. I tried not to.. I really did. But thank you for being your usual sweetheart self.

Always,

Your Muley Girl :kiss:

Dear Muley Girl Litster,

I don't understand the people throughout your life that have caused you pain. But my shoulder is always there for you......:heart:

Your Making A Kick Some Ass List Checking it Twice Before I Come to Texas Litster :D
 
Dear Two Litsters Up There ^^

Even if he does charge, he's cheap.

Laughing,
That'll get me called bumhole Litster
 
To whom it may concern,

Keep doing what you're doing, and keep rocking to your own rhythm

Signed,
Lost but still learning
 
I would give anything if you'd come back to Lit. I have not been able to contact you for weeks now and now you cannot contact me and this is my last chance to get a hold of you again. I also know that you have stopped coming around here so I am just fucking hurting right now. :(
 
Dear Fellow Litsters,

I hope you all have fantastic Fridays!

Keeping it low-key litster
 
Dear Fellow Litsters,

I hope you all have fantastic Fridays!

Keeping it low-key litster

Dear Keeping it low-key Litster,

I think you are a terrific guy, and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Signed,
Soft Purring Litster
 
Dear Keeping it low-key Litster,

I think you are a terrific guy, and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Signed,
Soft Purring Litster
Dear Soft Purring Litster,

I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well!

Signed,
Surprisingly happy and jamming to Matt & Kim litster
 
Dear Litster,

How does "I'm not interested, but thanks" in response to your inane "use me how you want! my young body is yours to explore and tame!" translate to
"i'm here for you anytime hun. if you ever get that tickle"

Please read and digest my previous message.

I'll repeat if you're a slow learner...I'm not interested.

Now step away from the keyboard, reflect for a moment then come to the conclusion that contacting me again would be a waste of both your limited capacity for reasoning and wear and tear on your keyboard

Knew I shouldn't have cleared that space in my inbox Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top