Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Litster,

How does "I'm not interested, but thanks" in response to your inane "use me how you want! my young body is yours to explore and tame!" translate to
"i'm here for you anytime hun. if you ever get that tickle"

Please read and digest my previous message.

I'll repeat if you're a slow learner...I'm not interested.

Now step away from the keyboard, reflect for a moment then come to the conclusion that contacting me again would be a waste of both your limited capacity for reasoning and wear and tear on your keyboard

Knew I shouldn't have cleared that space in my inbox Litster

Dear Should have known Lister

You know that one-armed, thinking with that small "head", "young" men don't understand the concept of no, or believe that women can disagree with them. This is Lit: EVERY woman wants a hard young body.

Time to bitch slap some "young men" huh?
 
Dear Previous Posting Litster,

Your issue is that you said "thanks." That means you MUST be interested, no matter what other words your used

Translating Litster

Dear Litster,

How does "I'm not interested, but thanks" in response to your inane "use me how you want! my young body is yours to explore and tame!" translate to
"i'm here for you anytime hun. if you ever get that tickle"

Please read and digest my previous message.

I'll repeat if you're a slow learner...I'm not interested.

Now step away from the keyboard, reflect for a moment then come to the conclusion that contacting me again would be a waste of both your limited capacity for reasoning and wear and tear on your keyboard

Knew I shouldn't have cleared that space in my inbox Litster
 
Dear Should have known Lister

You know that one-armed, thinking with that small "head", "young" men don't understand the concept of no, or believe that women can disagree with them. This is Lit: EVERY woman wants a hard young body.

Time to bitch slap some "young men" huh?

I fucked men in their 20's when I was in my 20's, not an experience I wish to repeat...:cool:

They should have an age filter like they do on another site I frequent...

Ah well-time to keep me box full again...*shrugs*
 
Dear Litster,

How does "I'm not interested, but thanks" in response to your inane "use me how you want! my young body is yours to explore and tame!" translate to
"i'm here for you anytime hun. if you ever get that tickle"

Please read and digest my previous message.

I'll repeat if you're a slow learner...I'm not interested.

Now step away from the keyboard, reflect for a moment then come to the conclusion that contacting me again would be a waste of both your limited capacity for reasoning and wear and tear on your keyboard

Knew I shouldn't have cleared that space in my inbox Litster

Oops. I was drunk when I sent that to you.
 
Dear Drunk While on Lit..

You reaaallllly should be careful of the stuff you send to peeps when you're drinking..


Signed,

Pleasantly Surprised
 
Dear Drunk While on Lit..

You reaaallllly should be careful of the stuff you send to peeps when you're drinking..


Signed,

Pleasantly Surprised

Dear PS

Did I send you another dick picture? Sheesh. What in the hell is wrong with me?

It's wine o'clock in a couple hours. Let the people with empty inboxes beware.

Signed
DrunkOnLit (which WILL be my new alt)
 
Dear Litster,

Sorry for trying to be nice to you, I guess you just are not used to it.

I promise not to be nice in the future.

I hope you drink a nice, big, glass of Metamucil, and it clears all the ugly crap and bullshit out of your soul.

Sincerely, Me.
 
Dear Litster,

Sorry for trying to be nice to you, I guess you just are not used to it.

I promise not to be nice in the future.

I hope you drink a nice, big, glass of Metamucil, and it clears all the ugly crap and bullshit out of your soul.

Sincerely, Me.

Dear Me Litster,

I am laughing my butt off! You go girl!

Signed,
My sides hurt Litster
 
Dear Elusive Litster ...

If you really want me, you know where to find me.

I'm getting tired of chasing you.

Wanting To Be Chased In Texas
 
Dear D-Litster,

You irritate me to no end. Some days I hate you, others I really, really hate you.
But the masochist in me misses you and I owe you a lot. Thank you.
Still hate you though, like a lot.

Hating on You-Litster...
 
Dear 1 Hung Over Litster,

You had me a bit concerned for you last night. But, you also had me laughing my ass off at the direct and to the point accusing banter you were giving a certain Litster on a few of the threads!

I know you are uncomfortable with it, but I and quite a few others actually care about you!

Signed,
A Devoted Litster
 
Dear Lister,

Im sorry for my email. Im sorry for upsetting you.

If you ever want to talk ......i will be here. My feelings wont change <3

Please dont say 'your done here' ....

( a soft kiss to your lips )

L

x
 
Dear beach baby,

It was nice meeting you today! Oh for the chance to grope! :D

~ ME
 
Dear Drooling Litster

That makes me want to gag.

Really.

Get a grip.

Sincerely,
Disgusted Litster
 
Dear Lister

You are wonderful , funny , cute and make me smile. Wish you knew how great you were .

Thank you for saying all those night things about me.
You are so Precious

Sincerely
Tx Lister
 
Last edited:
Dear Litster, (whichever name you choose to go by today)

You have hurt me and hurt me and hurt me again.
You crushed my heart and I let it happen again.
But no more.
I'm past the hurt and now past the anger.
Someone else will care about me and I'm pretty sure I deserve more.

Thanks for teaching me a hard lesson,

Sincerly,
Less Naive than Before Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top