Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Less Naive Than Before Litster,

Some people are dicks sometimes.
Some people are dicks all the time.

{hug}


Sincerely,
Sympathetic Litster
 
Dear lesson learned lister.
Dont let the losers get you down. Learn from them, leave it in the past and realize that there are good men out there for you.
you will find one just your fit.

Concerned Lister.
 
Dear apparently still pouting Litster,

I really thought you'd snap out of it eventually and be reasonable. You sure know how to hold a grudge.....

I'm giving you back to the universe, and I wish you well.

Signed,
A Litster who doesn't need this kind of drama
 
Dear unhappy DJ Litster,

I have no regrets. I still care tremendously, which is why I stepped back.
I'm no happier about the hurt I caused in doing so, than you are feeling it.

I'm not cold and unfeeling. I'm hurting too...and I'm sorry.

For the hundredth time in my head and heart...I'm sorry...

Used To Be Your Fix Litster
 
Dear Litsters,

I'm not only the size of a small elephant, I never forget.
So, if you tried to message me before and you tripped over your asshat the first time,
please, please, please, do not think I will not remember.

If you started your conversation with:
"I love your boobs."
"I can make you cum like a bitch in heat."
Or
"Do you enjoy guys who can self-suck."

Guess what? I'm not going to forget your complete and utter lack of manners.

And when you are too stupid to even change your user name?????

http://hrminion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/heres-your-sign.jpg

I will be as courteous as possible in telling you no. But spare me the :confused: face when I simply respond "I'm not interested, thanks."


Sincerely,
I Will Cut You If I Have To
 
Dear Friend Litster,

Thank you for the smile.

Always looking for them Litster
 
Last edited:
Dear wordsmith Litster,

I understand the whole situation thingy but I still think that if someone really wants as much as you seemed to, they'd make more than an effort...

Your loss..

Hope things get better for you so you don't miss on other things or people...

Empathetic Litster
 
Dear Litsters,

Thanks for the cheering up & the kick my arse talk. I can put on my "there for you" face & put aside family issues for the time being.

Slightly embarassed at my own behavior litster
 
Dear Posted on multiple threads lister,

I actually had a lot of fun following you around yesterday.
I hope I wasn't that scary of a stalker, LOL.

Maybe we could do it again sometime?

Signed
First time posting to this thread lister
 
Dear Litsters,

I'm not only the size of a small elephant, I never forget.
So, if you tried to message me before and you tripped over your asshat the first time,
please, please, please, do not think I will not remember.

If you started your conversation with:
"I love your boobs."
"I can make you cum like a bitch in heat."
Or
"Do you enjoy guys who can self-suck."

Guess what? I'm not going to forget your complete and utter lack of manners.

And when you are too stupid to even change your user name?????

http://hrminion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/heres-your-sign.jpg

I will be as courteous as possible in telling you no. But spare me the :confused: face when I simply respond "I'm not interested, thanks."


Sincerely,
I Will Cut You If I Have To

Dear I Will Cut You If I Have To Litster,

Damn....you took all my lines away I was gonna use on you.....:eek::D


Back to the Book of Lame Pick Up Lines Litster

(this is really so funny!!!)
 
Dear Nyquil and Chicken Noodle Soup Litster,

I wish I was there to give you that back rub, tuck you in bed nice and tight and get the soup ready for you.....sleep well tonight and hopefully the Nyquil will kick the "ickys" ass.....:D


Your I'm Not a Doctor But I Play One on TV Litster :kiss:
 
Dear form letter Litster,

I liked your poem. It was beautiful and sexy. However, knowing you mass-mailed it to dozens of other women really dulled the magic.

Signed, not fooled Litster.
 
Dear Pin giving Litster -

I know your Lit. name but I can't for the life of me, remember exactly how it is spelled here on Lit., and I want to send you a thank-you PM, but I cleared out my Lit. messages and now I can't find your name!!

Soooooooo ---- Thank-you. :kiss: The pins are lovely, and I've already worn some of them and put them to good use. I'd like to send you a thank-you note, but I want to be sure it's safe to do that. Some people don't want various family members to know they are here at Lit., so receiving mail from a stranger might cause ripples in a happy home.

If you see this post - PM me please. :D

Love,

The very happy pin collecting lady, who was without internet the week your gift came and couldn't send you a thanks earlier and now can't find your name properly on Lit. :eek:
 
Dear Pin Collecting Lady,

What kind of Pins do you collect?

Curious Observer

I collect pins of all shapes and sizes that one can wear on their sweaters/jackets/coats/shirts. :)

And...

I'm quoting myself in case she's popping around lit. this morning.

Dear Pin giving Litster -

I know your Lit. name but I can't for the life of me, remember exactly how it is spelled here on Lit., and I want to send you a thank-you PM, but I cleared out my Lit. messages and now I can't find your name!!

Soooooooo ---- Thank-you. :kiss: The pins are lovely, and I've already worn some of them and put them to good use. I'd like to send you a thank-you note, but I want to be sure it's safe to do that. Some people don't want various family members to know they are here at Lit., so receiving mail from a stranger might cause ripples in a happy home.

If you see this post - PM me please. :D

Love,

The very happy pin collecting lady, who was without internet the week your gift came and couldn't send you a thanks earlier and now can't find your name properly on Lit. :eek:
 
Dear Laughing Litster,

Watch out, that woman will rock your world!

You've had your warning Litster xo
 
Dear Litster who will, in all odds, never see this,

I've been rooting for you for the past few months, but now you're just coming across as an ungrateful bastard. Hopefully people will do you a favour and stop pumping up your ego, because when one actually stops and thinks about it, you're not all that impressive.

Also, your girlfriend is an annoying, racist, misandristic nutjob. I wouldn't be too surprised if you wake up one day in a bathtub full of ice, only to realize that she's sliced off your junk to keep as a trophy.

Signed,

An embarrassed-for-being-so-passive-aggressive Litster
 
Dear lister,

I miss your sweetness. Your daily updates rocked and those stories....what I would have given to have had the camera.

P. S. your accent is also sexy

*Kisses*

Your friend with the camera and a passion for your kind of sugar.
 
Last edited:
Dear Dixie Land Litster,

You really need to grow up and work on your self esteem

You have some issues

Concerned Litster
 
Dear Lister

I just want to say 'thank you' and give you a massive hug, for being there for me the past week.

Your words have helped me so much and made me smile.

I promise the next time you take out your air guitar and break into 'Layla' i will join in :)

L
x

P.S The car is still in one piece .... :)
 
Dear Lister

I just want to say 'thank you' and give you a massive hug, for being there for me the past week.

Your words have helped me so much and made me smile.

I promise the next time you take out your air guitar and break into 'Layla' i will join in :)

L
x

P.S The car is still in one piece .... :)

Dear next time Litster

The sun is shining and the butterflies are listening
so why wait

Ears lifted up Dragon Litster
 
Dear Litsters That Care

You know where to find me if you like.

Signed,

Last Post From Texas
 
Dear Litsters That Care

You know where to find me if you like.

Signed,

Last Post From Texas

Dear Last Post from Texas,

I hope you aren't gone long. While we don't interact much, I get chuckles from your sassy posts. You are a long standing sweet Lister and would be missed.

Hugs,

Caring Litster from the North
 
Dear 'Weird' Lister

I do not care if your hands are full.

If you do not come and make a start on these cookie crumbs...

Then i will . :)

L
x

P.S...the chocolate chips have already melted :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top