Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Flabby Ass Litster,

Get your butt to the gym! Joy's not going to want to fondle it anymore if you don't get going on that workout!

Signed,
Trying to motivate you Litster!:D
 
Dear Flabby Ass Litster,

Get your butt to the gym! Joy's not going to want to fondle it anymore if you don't get going on that workout!

Signed,
Trying to motivate you Litster!:D

Dear TTMYL,

My ass is not flabby. I've got proof, too.

Signed
MYOB
 
Dear Motivational Litster,

Got any words for me too? (I could use a fitness Domme :devil::D:kiss:)

Flabby But Just Teasin' (Seriously!) Litster
 
Dear Motivational Litster,

Got any words for me too? (I could use a fitness Domme :devil::D:kiss:)

Flabby But Just Teasin' (Seriously!) Litster

Dear Flabby But Just Teasin' (Seriously!) Litster,

You stick to it for 3 months and I'll die my hair red, knock on your door and give you a HOT wet kiss while squeezing your bewbies!

How's that for motivation?

Signed,

Anything I can do to motivate you Litster :D
 
Dear Flabby But Just Teasin' (Seriously!) Litster,

You stick to it for 3 months and I'll die my hair red, knock on your door and give you a HOT wet kiss while squeezing your bewbies!

How's that for motivation?

Signed,

Anything I can do to motivate you Litster :D

Damn, maybe I should go on a weight loss kick.

Do you offer the same incentive for everyone, Blu?

I can recommend Australia as a travel destination. ;)
 
Dear Picture Thread Commenters:

Who gives a fuck on what you'd do to the model's/woman's ass or any other body part or for that matter anything you'd do to her. Just say "that's a good picture, makes me hot", and move on. You want to tell her/"her" something, write a story and submit it to Literotica.

Signed,
Tired of the Bullshit Comment "Authors"
 
Dear Tired of the Bullshit,

So, you're saying you don't want me to tell you what a smackable, smoochable ass you have? :kiss:

Signed,

Just a Perv Trying to Get Along in a World Full of Weirdos
 
Dear Just a Perv

You wouldn't stop telling me my ass was smackable even if I told you to stop!

Signed,
A man that knows you can NEVER tell a woman what to do :eek:
 
Dear Picture Thread Commenters:

Who gives a fuck on what you'd do to the model's/woman's ass or any other body part or for that matter anything you'd do to her. Just say "that's a good picture, makes me hot", and move on. You want to tell her/"her" something, write a story and submit it to Literotica.

Signed,
Tired of the Bullshit Comment "Authors"

Dear Tired,

AMEN Brother, pisses me off when I go to check out a thread and it's some numbnuts reposting something that just got posted, and the comment is lame.

Signed,
Thanks for all the pics you post...I've enjoyed many of them

Dear Tired of the Bullshit,

So, you're saying you don't want me to tell you what a smackable, smoochable ass you have? :kiss:

Signed,

Just a Perv Trying to Get Along in a World Full of Weirdos

Dear Perv,

If he doesn't...I wouldn't mind...:devil;

Signed,
Has a flat ass, but wishes he didn't...
 
Dear Picture Thread Commenters:

Who gives a fuck on what you'd do to the model's/woman's ass or any other body part or for that matter anything you'd do to her. Just say "that's a good picture, makes me hot", and move on. You want to tell her/"her" something, write a story and submit it to Literotica.

Signed,
Tired of the Bullshit Comment "Authors"

Dear You got that fuckin right Litster


I hate that. I don't mind the odd comment or two, even on my butt thread. But the pussy guys that use it as a stupid ass way to hit on a woman, really pisses me off.

We have a half dozen really long term jackasses that do that crap all the time. I'd be embarrassed to post like they do.

Let's rise up and slay them
 
Dear Lister,

You have know idea how much you make me smile. My day is not complete without you...:rose::kiss:
 
Dearest Litster,

Thank you for lunch in the park today...The conversation, lunch, rose and embrace was heavenly...

Love,

Even though it was not real, I can still dream Litster...

:heart:
 
Dear Tired of the Bullshit,

So, you're saying you don't want me to tell you what a smackable, smoochable ass you have? :kiss:

Signed,

Just a Perv Trying to Get Along in a World Full of Weirdos

I object! :mad:

I ain't no weirdo. Just my thinky bit's a bit off kilter s'all. The squint and nervy twitch have nothing to do with it. OK, I'm a bit uncoordinated too. And there's the skin condition. But that's nit weird cos it's a certified medical thingy and I gotta creams and evrthing!

So there.

:p
 
Dear Objectionable One,

Don't you know everyone in Australia is a weirdo?
I mean...geesh, haven't you read up on why that place got populated to begin with???

Signed,
I'm just teasing you.. :kiss:
 
Dear Just Teasing,

Yeah, that one I'll take. We're all smooth criminals, baby. :cool:

Down-Under Dude
 
Dear Big Brother Litster

WTF are you doing not sleeping???

GO TO BED!

Just Lookin' Out For Ya Litster:D

I just woke up and went to the bathroom and figured I'd quickly check Lit before returning to the Land of Nod.

Hmm, too much info?

Thank you, Sis. :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top