Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lister,

You're a bitch. I don't even know you but you're maturity level is on par with a middle schooler. I hope you reap what you sow. Good luck with that.

Keeping my friends safe and close.
 
Dear You got that fuckin right Litster


I hate that. I don't mind the odd comment or two, even on my butt thread. But the pussy guys that use it as a stupid ass way to hit on a woman, really pisses me off.

We have a half dozen really long term jackasses that do that crap all the time. I'd be embarrassed to post like they do.

Let's rise up and slay them

Dear rising up litster,

Is ALL of your rising up to slay them...or just a part of you?

Wondering Litster.
 
Dear Maker of Smiles and Sunshine Litster,

I got your card today in the mail. I had to wait to open it, as I was being annoyed by complaining children. But when I did open it....it made me smile. Thank you so much. You don't know how much you mean to me. Just the little gestures showing that you care.

Signed,

Loving and appreciating you Litster
 
Dear AVless litster,

I am wondering just what you have in mind.

Messing with my ego litster
 
Dear Crude and Rude Litster

I'm too nice to call you out. And I hate being rude, so I'm not stooping to your level.

But I'm not so nice that I won't put you on ignore so I don't have to see it.

Sooner or Later You'll Run Into Someone Meaner Than Me Litster
 
Dear ManyCravings Litster,

Cake, pie, now s'mores....wait, are you preggers??!

HidingMyGrahamsFromYou Litster


Dear Graham Cracker Gurl

I crave many sweet things...I am not prejudice...I love all sweets....

And hear I thought you might be the marshmellow to my chocolate...sigh

Sweet Craving lister
 
Dear Crude and Rude Litster

I'm too nice to call you out. And I hate being rude, so I'm not stooping to your level.

But I'm not so nice that I won't put you on ignore so I don't have to see it.

Sooner or Later You'll Run Into Someone Meaner Than Me Litster

Dear Sooner or Later,

You meant me, right?

~The Bitch Litster
 
Dear Bitch Litster,

Of course.

Best bitch I know.

Well, top five.

Gonna Forward You the Asshat's PM Litster

Dear Forwarding PM Litster,

Forward away. I have already dealt with one asshat today. But I have a lot of bitchiness to spare. ;)l

Practicing to Make #1 Bitch Litster.
 
Dear Loving and appreciating Litster,

I'm glad the card found its way to you - and your heart. I admire you and I think that you are just amazing beyond words. Thank you for your light and for always being kind. Don't forget....more to come.

My best,

a ladybug
 
Dear Loving and Appreciating Litster...and Ladybug Litster...

It does my heart good...so so good...to see the love and compassion between friends...Especially women friends...I just felt so happy reading that exchange and it really is awesome...You both are beautiful treasures around here...Never forget that and I am happy you each have friends to cherish...

Signed,

Awe Inspired lady...:heart:
 
Dear also blonde litster,

If we color our hair, will the blonde moments go away?

:confused:
:D

Not a dumb blonde but, on occasion, a confused one litster
 
Dear also blonde litster,

If we color our hair, will the blonde moments go away?

:confused:
:D

Not a dumb blonde but, on occasion, a confused one litster

Dear not a dumb blonde.

No. Trust me I tried. It just makes it more difficult to explain the blonde moments. :eek:

Formerly blonde litster.
 
Dear Bitch Litster,

Of course.

Best bitch I know.

Well, top five.

Gonna Forward You the Asshat's PM Litster

Dear Forwarding Lister

Oh man, I want to read the asshat PM. I can work on my editing skills

Signed,
Sarcastic Reader
 
Dear Forwarding Lister

Oh man, I want to read the asshat PM. I can work on my editing skills

Signed,
Sarcastic Reader

Dear Sarcastic Litster,

Number 1 bitch stepped up to the plate.

She's meaner than me!

But I'll share!

Sincerely,
Laughing Now Litster
 
Dear Thunderclouds,

If only they knew the real you. :rolleyes:


The One That Endures

Dear the one that endures...

I always smile when I see your beautiful AV...It eerily reminds me of how my mom looked at your age with a very similar face and the same stunning red hair...That is a good thing though, as you both are so beautiful...Her hair today is just as red...It just makes me feel happy to see you...:heart:
 
Last edited:
Dear Awe Inspired lady,

I appreciate your encouraging words. It's easy to see why your presence here is so valued. Your spirit consistently shines of dignity and elegance. Always loving, always kind - the light in your soul is truly blessed.

The universe needs more people like you.


http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/550x/3f/0c/c7/3f0cc70ad061821d5ae9dc6ce24bcd60.jpg

My best,

a ladybug


Dearest Litster Ladybug ( emphasis on Lady)...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words...I am truly humbled, especially since they come from you...

The flowers are beautiful and so precious...A birdie must have told you how I am obsessed with flowers...

Bless you and have a beautiful day...

Love,

Awe Inspired Litster...:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top