Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not around yet today Litster,

Hoping you're having a good day and it's too busy just yet.

Not buzzed anymore Litster
 
A wise man watches his enemies. He only wins his battles when he chooses which battle he knows he can win.
 
Dear Done Flirting and Letching,

You have a Lit wife? OMG! That means there was a Lit wedding, and I wasn't invited? WTH? I should have been the Lit best man for crying out loud! I am in complete dismay. Well, I do wish you two the best.

Signed,

Will Try To Carry The Torch

:cool:
 
Dear Done Flirting and Letching,

You have a Lit wife? OMG! That means there was a Lit wedding, and I wasn't invited? WTH? I should have been the Lit best man for crying out loud! I am in complete dismay. Well, I do wish you two the best.

Signed,

Will Try To Carry The Torch

:cool:

.....;)
 
Dear Done Flirting and Letching,

You have a Lit wife? OMG! That means there was a Lit wedding, and I wasn't invited? WTH? I should have been the Lit best man for crying out loud! I am in complete dismay. Well, I do wish you two the best.

Signed,

Will Try To Carry The Torch

:cool:



Dear carrying the torch,

You have some busy shoes to fill!!

Still wearing her Lit bridesmaid taffeta dress and hating it!
 
Dear Lit Newlyweds

I had no idea there were LIT weddings! I congratulate you two and may you live your marriage in blissful eroticy until the end of time (or the server gets full and dumps the entire website).

Signed

Wish I was invited to the bachelor party
 
Dear Newly Married Litsters

Congrats :D
Seeing as Ricky missed the celebration
and me and Violet are still in our dresses
does this mean we can have another party?
Pretty pllllease????

Signed
Still wanting to party girl
:kiss:
 
Dear Newly Married Litsters

Congrats :D
Seeing as Ricky missed the celebration
and me and Violet are still in our dresses
does this mean we can have another party?
Pretty pllllease????

Signed
Still wanting to party girl
:kiss:



Crazed party girl,

We can always start our own!!:devil:


Always ready to party! Dress or no dress;)
 
Dear Wish I Was Invited,

Of course there are Lit weddings. There is a whole thread running around here somewhere about it. I briefly had a Lit husband but I attribute that to a drunken night in Vegas. :) I still claim my Lit wives though. Long story.

Signed,
Educating You Litster
 
Dearly Beloved,

WTF? I should have been the fat lady singing at the nuptials...

Signed,

Totally Feeling Shafted and Not in a Good Way
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top