Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Done Flirting and Letching,

You have a Lit wife? OMG! That means there was a Lit wedding, and I wasn't invited? WTH? I should have been the Lit best man for crying out loud! I am in complete dismay. Well, I do wish you two the best.

Signed,

Will Try To Carry The Torch

:cool:

Dear Will Try to Carry the Torch,

You are such a dork.


Signed,

Snorting Litster
 
Dear Litster,

You never say hi to me anymore. I'm beginning to think that your other fan gets or would get jealous if you did.

Signed,

If that's how the wind blows...then whatever...Litster.
 
Dear class,

Just because the year is almost over doesn't mean that I won't pimp slap each and every one of you disrespectful young punks. Or.... I old just change your grades.

Sincerely

The Boss Litster
 
Dear hibernating litster,

The world's gone mad, I tells ya!
Mad!
I still luffs you though :rose:

Snuggling down under the duvet 'til summer litster :kiss:
 
Dear Bribing Lister

Since you're dealing out Oreos, where's mine?

Signed,

F*ck the diabetes
 
Dear Motivational Litster,

Get off of my ass! I'll get to the gym tomorrow!

Signed,
I'll get there when I want to Litster!
 
Dear You,

I don't know why but when you said that, it hurt. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive or just missed the joke. Maybe I just need to let go and walk away while I'm still ahead.

Signed,
Not Sure What's Going On Litster
 
Dear You,

I don't know why but when you said that, it hurt. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive or just missed the joke. Maybe I just need to let go and walk away while I'm still ahead.

Signed,
Not Sure What's Going On Litster


Dear Not Sure What's Going On,

Dishing out some mulely advice (which I rarely do)....

Follow your instinct...it's never wrong......(hug)

Been There Done That Litster
 
Dear Been There Done That,

I'll take your muley advice any day. :kiss: I know I should trust my instincts. I just wish I could follow my heart for once.

Signed,
A Bit Stubborn Myself Litster
 
Dear Not Sure What's going On,

I have a metal shovel. Let's hunt em down!

Ready to kick some ass
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top