Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friendly Litsters,

Been traveling and haven't been here much.

I use a shovel for cake. Forks are for pie. Fingers are faster for both.

Always follow your gut.

Screw the diabetes, somedays dessert MUST BE HAD.

Get to the gym Lazy Litster!

I'll say HI to ya, Whatever Litster.

There are Lit weddings? Did I miss it? Was there cake?!?

Sincerely
Really It All Just Comes Down to Cake Again, Doesn't It? Litster :):):rose:
 
Dear Really It All Just Comes Down To Cake Again Litster,

You're sweeter than any cake out there. You are a real treat, and I adore you. You are missed around here. I hope you're having fun!

Signed,

Really Likes All Things Sweet
 
Dear Really Likes things that are Sweet -

I thought you just liked things that had Boobs.... Just Sayin!

Yeah I said it whatcha gonna do about it Litster
 
Dear Yeah I Said It Litster,

Boobs = sweetness. They're synonomous!

Signed,

You've Got All Kinds of Sweetness Yourself
 
Dear Cake Litster,

Of course it does. Cake is essential to life.

Signed,
Looks Like It's Going To Be A Cake Day Litster
 
Cake Litster -

Posted a naughty cake pic in my thread. Thought of you. :D

Sincerely,
Feelin' the Love (or Cake) Yet? Litster :D
 
Dear Had Enough of You Litster,

I will not carry your negativity. If you don't like me, fine. I'm not for everyone.

Do yourself a big favor. Put me on ignore.

BigCheeseSmileAimedDirectlyAtYouLitster
 
Dear Cake Litsters,

I'm feelin' the love! And it makes me happy. :)

Can't find the pic though :(

Every Day Is A Cake Day Litster
 
Dear Cake sharing litsters,

Can a brother get at least a slice?

signed,

Staring through the window Litster
 
Dear Cake Listers

If you're not going to share with me, stop talking about it :mad:

Signed,
So wants cake NOW
 
Dear cake stuffing Litsters

Is it true that if you fuck while eating cake it cancels out the calories?

I fancy a kinky donut Litser
 
Dear Cake Litsters

LOL! I'll admit that I've made a bit of a mess with cake like that. I'll also admit that there is a photograph of said mess. I am not admitting who has said photograph.

Gawd, I love when we talk about cake. And have pictures of cake. I feel the love.

Cake On My Mind All Day Litster
 
Dear Icing Rich Litster,

I prefer lemon cake. Or vanilla with buttercream icing. But chocolate will do in a pinch.

Signed,
Picky About Cake Litster
 
Dear Cake Addict Litster,

I tried to stay away from this thread because I knew it would be layered with cake posts.

But I couldn't resist.

Now I want just one little cupcake.

Glad you're having fun on vaca litster

:D
 
Dear No Icing Required on This One,

You still haven't sent me the recipe. You said you would!

Signed,
Reminding you to send me the recipe Litster
Dear Reminder of All things Wonderful and Bearer of the HAWT Damn Gifts...

I'll compile it right now and pm you the recipe.

Signed,

Slacker than a Two-Handed Dick
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top