Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Listers

I thoroughly enjoy chatting with all of you. Sometimes I feel like I don't fit in, but I know that's just me and my stupid past trying to bear its ugly head.

You all bring a smile to my face daily and I thank you for that.

Signed, I'm going to stop being mushy now lister
 
Dear Listers

I thoroughly enjoy chatting with all of you. Sometimes I feel like I don't fit in, but I know that's just me and my stupid past trying to bear its ugly head.

You all bring a smile to my face daily and I thank you for that.

Signed, I'm going to stop being mushy now lister

Dear Mushy Litster,

You brighten this place every day with your motivation. Don't ya ever feel like you don't fit in here. So many of us look forward to your daily wisdom wit and charm.

Lurking Litster
 
Dear Just Like Me Litster

It's bugging me that you said 'it's like getting blood from a stone', but only because I don;t mean to be like that with you.

And I only said 'maybe' cos I really, truly, don't know.

Anyway, I'm sorry :eek:

Must Do Better Litster :kiss:
 
Dear Mushy Litster

I enjoy seeing you around. We misfits have to have a place, too.

Sincerely,
Let's Just Rename This The Cake Thread Litster
 
Dear Polished Litster, :kiss:

Wish I could have a cup of coffee with you right about now.

Signed,

A lot on my mind Litster
 
Dear Lurking and Cake Lister,
Thank you all very much! I enjoy seeing you both as well. I appreciate the smiles you have given to my face.

signed Appreciative Lister
 
Dear you,

Fuck offffffffffffff man!
Please please please (with a cherry on the top) don't overthink it.
I was tired.
And grumpy.
(Both things go without saying, I know)

Thankyou for letting me ramble at you.
You honestly don't need to try any harder than you *want* to.
I'm sorry I made you feel that way.

Look-at-me-being-soft-as-muck-in-public-litster. :kiss: :kiss:
 
Dear Enlightening Lister,

Thank you so much for informing me of the mistake I made doing a post! I surely did not mean to point to a post that I actually pointed to and I'm entirely embarrassed!:eek: I appreciate your courage and friendship to let me know of this in a PM rather than make fun of me on the thread. That shows me that you are a dear friend and you care about me, I appreciate you for that.

Or were you dissappointed that I wasn't into what I was pointing at:confused::eek:

Either way, Lots of love to you,

Signed Embarrassed Lister
 
Dear unable to read and comprehend Litsters,

Having given this a great deal of thought, it seems ridiculous to try and explain it to you. Everyone else I talk to may not agree with me but they at least understand my stance. That you continue to twist my words and make stupid ignorant posts shows that perhaps you aren't as adult as I thought you were.

Hating it when I overestimate people's intelligence Litster.
 
Dear Overestimating Litster

What?

Sorry. I wasn't listening.

Laughing Litster
 
Dear listers of the "daddy" room:

Thank you for bring the two of us together through some what strange circumstances.

:rose::heart::rose:
 
Dear Litsters -

All of you never cease to amaze me when someone here truly needs support and love. You all have flooded me with positive messages and light through this time I am so very very upset. I know she is just a dog but she is so much more than that and to be facing possibly losing her had truly been one of the harder things I have dealt with before.

Thank you thank you thank you for all the support and PM's checking on both me and her. I will keep everyone posted as we go. Right now the most important thing for my sweet girl is to keep her calm and comfortable and hope she improves.

Loved Litster
 
Dear Fellow Cake Whore

I got yer back...the Pie Litster can suck it.

Probably the Biggest Cake Whore Litster




Dear Loved Litster

They are never 'just' a dog...they are your family.

Hugs To You Cuz I Get It Litster
 
Loved Litster,

They are not just dogs. They are our family. Many of us know exactly what you are going through. What you are feeling is normal and well founded. Promise.

Signed,
Thinking Of You Litster
 
Dear Pie Litster,

I appreciate your love of pie. However cake wins.

Signed,
Us Cake Whores Must Stick Together

Dear Cake Whore Revolutionary,

Y'all are taking over the world. Maybe a support network should be created?

Prefers pie but does like the occasional cupcake Litster.


Dear Litsters -

All of you never cease to amaze me when someone here truly needs support and love. You all have flooded me with positive messages and light through this time I am so very very upset. I know she is just a dog but she is so much more than that and to be facing possibly losing her had truly been one of the harder things I have dealt with before.

Thank you thank you thank you for all the support and PM's checking on both me and her. I will keep everyone posted as we go. Right now the most important thing for my sweet girl is to keep her calm and comfortable and hope she improves.

Loved Litster

Dear Loved Litster,

I am so sorry to hear about your girl. But trust me, she is not just a dog. She is a member of your family. I hope she recovers and am sending big hugs for both of you.

Lost my boy a year ago and still miss him terribly Litster
 
Dear loved Litster

As said all ready they are family and never just a dog,

Wishing your bow wow well dragon Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top