Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Pie Litster,

There are lots of us. Biggest Cake Whore and I are just probably the most outspoken. We do love.

Eat more cupcakes.

Signed,
Cake Whore #2
 
Dear pie Litster

Keep enjoying them you will no doubt
Appreciate cakes more once you have had enough meat

Could not resist it Dragon Litster

Dear Could not resist Dragon Litster,

Meat and pie? Are you referring to meat pies? hmmm...not a fan but perhaps I haven't had the right one, yet.

Was wondering if anyone was going to catch the double entendre cuz I missed it first time around Litster


Dear Fellow Cake Whore

I got yer back...the Pie Litster can suck it.

Probably the Biggest Cake Whore Litster

Dear Biggest Cake Whore,

You wish I would suck it. I keep telling you I would never be so crass. I am a la-dee.

Drinking tea with my pinky pointed out Litster.
 
Dear Pie Litster,

There are lots of us. Biggest Cake Whore and I are just probably the most outspoken. We do love.

Eat more cupcakes.

Signed,
Cake Whore #2

Dear Cake Whore #2

I am starting to become afraid.

Starting underground for pie lovers Litster
 
Dear Drinking Tea Pinky Finger Litster

You meant, you stick your pinky out when you're swigging wine from the bottle, right?

I Thought So Litster




Dear Cake Whore #2

I'm thinking Cake Whore Thread! Lol!

It's Always On My Mind Litster
 
Dear Drinking tea with my pinky pointed out Litster,

Your attention to politeness and proper manners are duly noted.

Signed,

Typing with my middle finger in the air Litster

Dear Middle Finger Litster

GAWD, I love this place!

Grinning Litster
 
Dear Middle Finger Litster

GAWD, I love this place!

Grinning Litster

Dear Grinning Litster,

I'm not sure what I said to elicit that kind of response, but I will agree with your assessment of Lit as a loveable place.

Warm regards,

Multi-tasking Litster
 
Dear Drinking tea with my pinky pointed out Litster,

Your attention to politeness and proper manners are duly noted.

Signed,

Typing with my middle finger in the air Litster

Dear Middle Finger Litster,

Ohhhh! I wanna learn how to do that!

Jealous Litster


Dear Drinking Tea Pinky Finger Litster

You meant, you stick your pinky out when you're swigging wine from the bottle, right?

I Thought So Litster

Dear Supposedly Thoughtful Litster,

Silly girl, wine requires a firm grip.

Not a lush but trying my damnedest Litster.
 
Dear Jealous Litster,

When you've had as much practice typing with one hand as I have it's quite easy. (rimshot)

Thanks,

Did I Really Just Say That Litster

Dear Unsure Litster,

We both know what you meant when you said 'rimshot'

Appalled Litster :eek:
 
Dear Appalled,

I'm typing this with one hand.

Yours truly,

Nanny-Nanny-Boo-Boo Litster

Dear Nanny Nanny Boo Boo Litster

So is she...she has to keep a firm grip on the wine bottle with the other.

I'm Just Gonna Eat My Cake And Enjoy The Show Litster
 
Dear One Hand-ed Typers--

I feel sorry for all of you.

I need two hands to work this bad boy, so I learnt to type with my toes..

Sincerely,
Getting Toe Jam on the Keyboards Litster
 
Dear One Hand-ed Typers--

I feel sorry for all of you.

I need two hands to work this bad boy, so I learnt to type with my toes..

Sincerely,
Getting Toe Jam on the Keyboards Litster

Dear Toe Jam,

Prove it! Wait....on second thought DON'T.

Signed,

What is Seen Can't be Unseen Litster
 
Dear In Denial,

You know you wanna see it...go ahead.. you can whisper it in my ear.

Just move the tuft of hair out the way first, sometimes it clogs my hearing.

Signed,

Two-Handed Grip Could use a Third Here
 
Dear Toe Jam Litster

My eyes! MY EYES!

Thinking of Cake To Clear the Mental Picture Litster
 
Dear Toe Jam Litster

My eyes! MY EYES!

Thinking of Cake To Clear the Mental Picture Litster

Dear Thinking,

It is infintely difficult to see the word "cake" and your delicious rump next to one another.

Sincerely,

Still two hands on the keyboard for now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top