Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Litster,

Words, words, words! You talk a good talk!

Signed,
Seeing is believing Litster

Dear You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet,

Remember, the rules only allow for a picture that is 10 pixels by 10 pixels.

Signed,

Keep it small for our sake

Dear Disbelievers,

I read the rulz..

I gets 150 x 150 pixies for my peenie...

Signed,
Trying to Read up on Public Domain Pics...lmao
 
Dear Hacking,

I got something you can hack..

Signed,

I'm Only Gonna Warn You Once, Then it's A PouncetackleFuck For YOU
 
Dear Trying to Read Lister,

Give it up! We know that if you're hung like a horse then you were a jock, which is why you have a big cock, so let the smart people do your reading for you. I'm sure some little 22yr old daddy wanting whore will be more then willing to help you out.

Signed,

Keeping it real lister
 
Dear here to help Litster

I am officially traumatised after seeing that!!

Signed
Needing eye bleach Litster
:D
 
Dear All The Above Litsters,

You crack me up. I lurve you!

Signed,
Still Cake Whore #2

Dear Still Cake Whore #2 Litster,

I lurve you, too! If it wasn't for you, I would be expecting a package in 6 to 10 business days! :nana:

Signed,
Holding my breath Litster!
 
Dear Still Cake Whore #2 Litster,

I lurve you, too! If it wasn't for you, I would be expecting a package in 6 to 10 business days! :nana:

Signed,
Holding my breath Litster!

Dear Holding

I got something else for you to hold

Signed
Dirty Mind
 
Dear Keeping It Real,

You have hurt me to the CORE!
I'm not the Daddy type...I'm just a big fat alpha trolling for a little hootenanny.. I don't want to bother with all that other stuff...just gimme the pussy pics, and I'm good..

Signed,
Cool As A Chinese Cucumber but Longer and Thicker Too
 
Dear... Cool As A Chinese Cucumber but Longer and Thicker Too

I have no idea of who you are and don't care, but you are amusing......:):):)


Signed,

Amused Texas Girl......
 
Dear Keeping It Real,

You have hurt me to the CORE!
I'm not the Daddy type...I'm just a big fat alpha trolling for a little hootenanny.. I don't want to bother with all that other stuff...just gimme the pussy pics, and I'm good..

Signed,
Cool As A Chinese Cucumber but Longer and Thicker Too

Dear Chinese Lister,
It's cool bro, didn't mean to hurt you.
If you're Chinese though how can you be longer and thicker than a cuc?

Signed, observant lister
 
Dear Adipose Adonis,

You embody retrogressive irony. I think I like it. Not "throbbing boner" like, but "hahaha" like.

SBT
 
Dear Book Worm...

Holy forking Cow, man... I got man boobs, too...
Patience, grasshopper... shoot me your email and I'll send you some pics you and the missus can drool over..:p

Signed,
Putting on my Thong Just for You :kiss:
 
Dear Book Worm...

Holy forking Cow, man... I got man boobs, too...
Patience, grasshopper... shoot me your email and I'll send you some pics you and the missus can drool over..:p

Signed,
Putting on my Thong Just for You :kiss:


Dear thong lister,

Your writing pattern is familiar. Anyone figure you out yet?

Watching tiger
 
Dear Soft in Public Litster

You don't have any need to apologise, I was simply mulling things over and needed to get it off my chest so to speak.

The subject we were discussing always confuses the hell out of me, you know that, so any defensiveness isn't because of you, it's just uncertainty on my behalf.

Ima shut the fuck up now ;)

Needing caffeine Litster
 
Dear Litster,
I know you can be a nice guy here and probably are in person. But why oh why must you put your cock picture in your sig? Your AV, well I've learned to ignore them, but your sig? on every single one of your posts?

You know, you do not have to have it on every single one of your posts. you can select them not to be there always.

It's not really that impressive, anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top