Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Professor Lollipop,

I look forward to your hands on tutelage. I can't wait to witness the demonstration of your skills.

~sitting on hands, impatiently~
 
Dear Sis,

Yep, we're gonna do this and do it good. We are going to be so proud of us! :cool:

Your Bro
 
Dear hurting litster...

Wish I could make things better for you. I know you've gone through a loss, and I hope in the days ahead that you'll have less heartache

Cares about you litster :heart:
 
Dear Bailing Litster,

That was a really rude way to let me know that, and even ruder to not give me any explanation.

I could assume that I just wasn't that important....but I'm going to assume that you're a dick, instead.

Sincerely,
I Thought We Were Friends, But If You Come Back Don't Bother to Message Me Litster
 
Dear bro,

My body isn't so proud of those chicken strips I had for lunch. And there is birthday cake imminent. Help!

Already Flailing and Floundering Little Sis Litster
 
Dear Flailing and Floundering Litster,

Just drink a Diet Coke with that cake. They cancel each other out.

Soooooooo With Ya Cake Litster
 
Dear bro,

My body isn't so proud of those chicken strips I had for lunch. And there is birthday cake imminent. Help!

Already Flailing and Floundering Little Sis Litster

Dear Sis,

You are allowed to eat, you know. Remember, 'swap it, don't stop it'. Have your chicken strips grilled instead of fried.

And enjoy a bit of cake. Perhaps a bit without too much icing. With all the running around you're going to be doing at the party, I reckon you'll work it off anyway, and then some!

Stay positive, honey. A lost battle isn't a lost war.

Bro
 
Dear Lister,

I'm sitting here thinking of you. Sleep well and dream of me.:rose::kiss::heart:
 
Dear Bailing Litster,

That was a really rude way to let me know that, and even ruder to not give me any explanation.

I could assume that I just wasn't that important....but I'm going to assume that you're a dick, instead.

Sincerely,
I Thought We Were Friends, But If You Come Back Don't Bother to Message Me Litster

Dear I Thought We Were Friends, But If You Come Back Don't Bother to Message Me Litster,

I was not bailing. I did not leave. I just haven' posted in a while. And I'm not a dick!

Sheesh... :rolleyes:

Sincerely, Incorrectly labeled Litster... ;)
 
Dear Litster...

Really under the circumstances at the moment now you decide to show up?

What happened to moving on? You always were incredible snoop werent you?

If you are trolling now in such an obvious manner, it makes me wonder how often you stalked in the past?

How about you live your life and I'll live mine?

When ( if at all ) you happen to come up in the course of conversation I try to keep it bland and neutral as I can and you show up to disturb my peace.

Really??
 
Last edited:
Dear Suit Man Litster with the Wrong Label

If you don't stand back from the bitchslap, you might get a little on ya. ;)

Glad To Know You're Not A Dick Litster
 
Dear Suit Man Litster with the Wrong Label

If you don't stand back from the bitchslap, you might get a little on ya. ;)

Glad To Know You're Not A Dick Litster

Dear Glad To Know You're Not A Dick Litster,

I am not afraid... to get a little on me. Bitch slap or otherwise. :D

Sincerely,

Suit Man
 
Dear Suit Man

I'm not responsible for the drycleaning bill.

Poor After Vacation Litster
 
Dear Suit Man

I'm not responsible for the drycleaning bill.

Poor After Vacation Litster

Dear Poor After Vacation,

Not to worry. I get a discount at the dry cleaners thanks to all the volume I do there ;)

Sincerely,

Regularly Scheduled Drop Off
 
Dear You -

I didn't mean to get so weird. My brain is a twisted place sometimes. I just never ever want you to be hurt. Part of me worries that I do that. And another part of me believes that I'm not important enough to be able to do it, so I should just drop it.

I just can't figure out which bit is telling the truth.:confused:

Sorry Moody Effed Up Litster
 
Dear FGG,

I am so sorry for your loss. Still.

My advice to you is to get another. As soon as you are able. The new one will never replace your love, but it will make it easier. Trust me on this one.

BBB, aka the guy who waited about 15 years too long
 
Dear BBB

That's some good advice right there,

Missed-my-pets-too-long-too Litster




Dear StallionLitster

*insert neurosis of choice here*

Don't-do-it-on-a-balcony Litster :kiss:
 
Dear Cheesecake Loving Litster,

You won't be getting that next time we meet, but you will be getting something I think you'll like even better :)

Loving the YUM factor Litster
 
Dear walked in Harry Potters footsteps Litster:rose:

Avoid people capable of photosynthesis

You may find yourself overcome by the sweetness in their saliva.:eek:

Although happy in water you would flounder in syrup.;)

Watching karma unfold Dragon Litster:kiss:
 
Dear Lister,

We had our fun on borrowed time. Real life came knocking and we both needed to do the right thing and answer the door. I never lied to you. You did lie to me- several times. I let it go though. Let what was stay in the past. You have a life to live and so do I.

-S
 
Dear Lit friend

I deeply apologize for my harsh statement. Maybe my mind is not in the right place. I still do think about you. I do miss our chats. I really don't want to be mad or upset at you. I wish we could still be friends. It's just hard to see you sharing what we had with someone else. I am doing better now, so please don't worry. I just hope you know that my tears were real when we said goodbye, and I only want the best for you.
-E
 
Dear Lit friend

I deeply apologize for my harsh statement. Maybe my mind is not in the right place. I still do think about you. I do miss our chats. I really don't want to be mad or upset at you. I wish we could still be friends. It's just hard to see you sharing what we had with someone else. I am doing better now, so please don't worry. I just hope you know that my tears were real when we said goodbye, and I only want the best for you.
-E

Hugs :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top